Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Special Offer For Americans Threatening To Move to Canada Over Trump! (Video)

9 posts in this topic

In the video below, Lauren Southern of TheRebel.media reports that the Canadian immigration site is crashing from mass traffic as searches for “moving to Canada” have gone up 500%, because so many Trump haters are desperate to get out of the U.S. should he get elected president. 

When Lauren says “people,” she’s referring to idiots like Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, “Reverend” Al Sharpton, Rosie O’Donnell, John Stewart, Cher, and “That’s So Raven” who have all promised to leave the country if Trump is elected President. 

Promises, promises, promises, promises!?!?!?!? That’s all I can say…

Surprisingly Mexico was not their first pick for a move out of America… 

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/special-offer-for-americans-threatening-to-move-to-canada-over-trump-video-54415.html

1 person likes this

Forget Canada...Im going to the PI and live like a queen!

A Genuinely Low Cost of Living

Each year, International Living’s Global Retirement Index ranks retirement destinations around the world, measuring factors such as climate, healthcare, benefits and discounts, and cost of living. For the 2015 Index, the Philippines scored 92 out of 100 for cost of living, placing it in the top 10 for cost of living, and matching Belize, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Thailand. Only Nicaragua and Vietnam ranked higher for low cost of living, each earning a perfect score of 100.

International Living also shows that most expats can live comfortably in the Philippines for about $800 to $1,200 a month. Some basic math shows that if you live on $800 per month – probably the lowest amount for which most retirees could live comfortably – your $200,000 savings account would last about 21 years ($200,000 ÷ $800 = 250 months, or 20.8 years); live on $1,200 a month and your savings would last 14 years ($200,000 ÷ $1,200 = 166.66 months, or almost 13.9 years). This is, of course, a basic example that assumes your monthly expenses stay exactly the same over the years, and that you have no other income or expenses (e.g., tax liabilities) during retirement.

More:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/031815/retire-philippines-200000-savings.asp

Only prob with the PI - they get big cyclones which decimate them!

3 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Only prob with the PI - they get big cyclones which decimate them!

I can deal with Typhoons. You just need a house built out of precast concrete, re-enforced with rebar and typhoon shutters.  A generator for the aftermath when all the power lines are knocked down is a good idea too. Typhoons don't scare me. I have lived through quite a few of them.

Oh well it's the PI for you! Happy fishing!

I rode this one out on Guam...

Posted (edited)

Awesome! (tried to send you a photo but haven't figured it out yet)

Edited by BigRed

8 hours ago, BigRed said:

In the video below, Lauren Southern of TheRebel.media reports that the Canadian immigration site is crashing from mass traffic as searches for “moving to Canada” have gone up 500%, because so many Trump haters are desperate to get out of the U.S. should he get elected president. 

When Lauren says “people,” she’s referring to idiots like Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, “Reverend” Al Sharpton, Rosie O’Donnell, John Stewart, Cher, and “That’s So Raven” who have all promised to leave the country if Trump is elected President. 

Promises, promises, promises, promises!?!?!?!? That’s all I can say…

Surprisingly Mexico was not their first pick for a move out of America… 

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/special-offer-for-americans-threatening-to-move-to-canada-over-trump-video-54415.html

Hahahahaha!!! Yeah promises indeed! They won't do it because it will actually make the U.S that much nicer without their B.S! And it's funny like you pointed out that none of those people want to go to any other countries. I hear Cambodia is nice this time of year! Or how about North Korea or Iraq? 

Belize eh? I could live like that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.