Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

The Atom Hoax

8 posts in this topic

Do these "pictures" of Atoms look real to you?  I applaud his efforts in questioning everything.  We must question or we will never break free.

2 people like this

I lost it when he said hubble telescope shit. I too have a very hard time believing all the crap they tell us. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Do these "pictures" of Atoms look real to you?  I applaud his efforts in questioning everything.  We must question or we will never break free.

"I typed in real pictures.... and what did we get? More f***ing cartoons...."

That wins me over every time, lol.  I don't even care if this guy is RockStar Hip Hop culture, anyone who sees & speaks the truth is a friend to me.  I say that because Rap culture actually has it's own accent, I can tell by listening to someone speak what kind of music they prefer, the rap/hip hop culture is the most distinguishable.  They also merge lots of words like "with you" into "witchoo" and other lazy language destruction.   I especially hate the hip hop culture because it literally destroyed my home town, turned everyone into mongoloids who think it's cool to act out the lyrics.

Back on topic.... We really do have to start over at the very base levels of everything, I mean EVERYTHING.  You think that's air you're breathing? lol   I don't know it might be I haven't hit "air conspiracy" yet but I'll get there.   I am already at "the squigglies" in the air, anyone else?  We can all see them with our own eyes, just stare up at any clear blue sky and let your eyes adjust & focus in.

Did they split the "Atom" or did they split the "ADAM"?   I have theories in nearly all CTs and some that haven't become CTs yet.  When the Bible talks about Eve coming from Adam's rib, I guess it could be interpreted as "splitting Adam and creating Eve".   Not a huge difference in our genetics prior to puberty/maturity and just some messing with chromosomes and blam, a new gender can be created..... I think we may need a 3rd gender at this point, but I'll pass on the Michelle Obama genders, lol.

2 people like this

I don't want to make a new entire thread about this but it's kind of related on topic but also not related.  I'm sure Rothbard won't mind this one point at the front of my thoughts I'd like to share before it disappears on the ADHDTV highway of 5,000mph thoughts that traverse my brain daily.

Are you right handed or left handed?  I can prove which you are electrically speaking.  I will make a video eventually on this and then maybe make a thread about it, so it's not just words typed up but also contains actual proof of the claim.  Have you ever heard about this from any mainstream science source?  I haven't but it may exist, but I'm going by my own experiments.

Take any radio with an antenna and lay that antenna down on a metal type of rod with a semi clear station playing (too clear of a signal may not work for this exp.).  Now grab that metal rod close to the antenna but not actually touch the antenna, use both hands separately.  One hand will cause more interference with the radio station being broadcast than the other, and that will be your dominant hand you use most often.  F*** atoms, we are luminous beings, not this crude matter.  We are conduits of "the Force" flowing thru each of us.  This can be proven in many experiments like the one I mentioned, forget mainstream science, we need to get back to backyard experiments like pissed off Mr. Wizard use to do on TV.  He even proved the melting polar ice rising sea levels was bullshit.....

Old skool is the best skool.

Posted (edited)

excellent vid Rothbard,

humorous guy

they need their constants as a bedrock,

then all else is built upon that (why you don't need mass collusion, even the earnest build upon a faulty foundation)

i stumbled on this cartoon in scientific american,

behold you new god's commandments (thou shalt not question the constants)

2lwx46s.jpg

Edited by seeker

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, seeker said:

excellent vid Rothbard,

humorous guy

they need their constants as a bedrock,

then all else is built upon that (why you don't need mass collusion, even the earnest build upon a faulty foundation)

i stumbled on this cartoon in scientific american,

behold you new god's commandments (thou shalt not question the constants)

2lwx46s.jpg

I can't disagree or argue that one, but I think it's probably more of the way the Joos in real power said it was .....

Lost Commandments...

#11 -- Thou shalt not believe in moving pictures as reality

#12 -- Thou shalt not trick others into killing others for greedy intent

#13 -- On the cold time of the cycle, thou shalt not pay more than 7 fish and 2 loaves per gallon of fossil fuels

#14 -- Professional wrestling shall not be deemed as real as space travel

#15-- If thou hasn't figured out thou shalt do as thy choose & face thine consequences accordingly whilest having joy in thine fruitful king-dumb of Earth, then thou hast not read the fukn contract or label yet again!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglZGSwK6ow

Edited by JibbyJedi

Posted (edited)

:Whatever:I applaud his efforts in questioning everything.  We must question or we will never break free...

Edited by Team Uzi

15 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

:Whatever:I applaud his efforts in questioning everything.  We must question or we will never break free...

Richard Dawson would have said Europe is a continent not a country, giving the guy a fair chance, after making out with his wife........ obviously he gets a pass after Richard's pass.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.