Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush Conspire to Murder Trump!

6 posts in this topic

Anyone see this yet? and if so what do you think of it?

Its been quite some time since i mentioned the donald dying. We shall see wont we.

1 person likes this

If he is wrong, then I would expect defamation suits to fly. I know if I was innocent of these kinds of allegations, I'd already have an attorney filing docs.  It wouldn't surprise me, especially after the way Romney came after Trump this week and there was total proof that Romney was kissing Trumps behind before. It's hard enough to keep up with the politicians, let alone who they are related to and what they do, that's how they get away with a lot of things. They're keeping it in the family.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If he is wrong, then I would expect defamation suits to fly. I know if I was innocent of these kinds of allegations, I'd already have an attorney filing docs.  It wouldn't surprise me, especially after the way Romney came after Trump this week and there was total proof that Romney was kissing Trumps behind before. It's hard enough to keep up with the politicians, let alone who they are related to and what they do, that's how they get away with a lot of things. They're keeping it in the family.

Its always about bloodlines.down to the craziest and oldest consparicy theories!!!

Fortunately, these two rinos (Republican in name only) couldn't engineer their way out of a wet paper bag.

So no worries.

:Forget01:

Yup, if someone whacks Trump, Mitt and Jeb might need alibis.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.