Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking: Secret Service Visits The Blaze Studios Following Glenn Beck Stabbing Comments

9 posts in this topic

On Friday talk radio host and Blaze founder Glenn Beck told his radio audience that he would repeatedly stab his radio producer, if given the chance.

This afternoon the Secret Service visited The Blaze headquarters in Dallas.

It was originally reported that Beck was talking about stabbing Trump. But later it was clarified that Glenn was talking to his producer.

“The stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

Oh noes! here is a tweet also.

The Blaze is what they moved Tomi Lahren to, and now she's even on every night now.  Are they trying to make her more like Glenn Beck?  

But didn't Glenn Beck just have his own show Glenn Beck program about 10 years ago radio show and FOX news channel?  When did he move to the Blaze?  Guess I haven't followed Glenn Beck lately.  Stabbing his producer?  How did they mix that up with stabbing Trump?  Something disconnected there...

It was originally reported that Beck was talking about stabbing Trump. But later it was clarified that Glenn was talking to his producer.

This is true! I was listening to Glenn's show live on the radio in Dallas when he made that statement. I sort of gasped when he said that because I figured it could be misconstrued. And it was....

9 hours ago, Familyman said:

He was clearly talking about Trump. 

If you had listened to the entire program you would have known that Glenn had been joking with Pat and Stu over the "size" of hands and feet for most of  the show.

Leading up to the stabbing comment they were  talking about the size of "shoes."

"You going to sit in their shoes, gigantic shoes" Pat and Stu were poking fun at Glenn's "manhood" so that is why he made the stabbing comment just before going to break.

Donald and Charlie...A WINNING ticket!

16 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

The Blaze is what they moved Tomi Lahren to, and now she's even on every night now.  Are they trying to make her more like Glenn Beck?  

But didn't Glenn Beck just have his own show Glenn Beck program about 10 years ago radio show and FOX news channel?  When did he move to the Blaze?  Guess I haven't followed Glenn Beck lately.  Stabbing his producer?  How did they mix that up with stabbing Trump?  Something disconnected there...

You do know the Blaze is Glenn Becks.

9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You do know the Blaze is Glenn Becks.

Blaze TV was added to the Verizon lineup in the DFW area a while ago. When they do the radio show its broadcast live from inside the studio on TV too. I was watching the guys yuck it up in the studio prior to the comment. Its really easy to lay judgement on someone when the only evidence you have is a 2 minute audio clip.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.