Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mongoose

COP Parting Piece By GoodBees

11 posts in this topic

COP Parting Piece

By GoodBees

A while back when I was posting and writing on COP under my now old and abandoned GoodBees account I wrote up a couple of articles/papers specifically for COP in order to get some of my points across and possibly to help promote the site and give it some much needed original content. Some of you may remember my flat earth thread on DoomJunkie when I was GoodBees over there as well as some of my work/comments here.

I did have my reservations however about contributing to the possible monetary and or social benefit of a person who believes that literally shitting on women or joking about it is either funny or appropriate ever under any circumstance. Also I could tell by comments made that this person was not by any means the sharpest tool in the shed.

For a time I gave him the benefit of the doubt because after all we are all in a large part a product of our environment and being from a western culture I know that like the rest of us he has been imparted with perversion his entire life and intelligence is not a necessity of honesty or good intention.

When I was asked to be a regular contributor (without pay) I agreed but stated that I would need some time to think up a new name as GoodBees was just something I thought up in haste some years ago in order to post on a different site (ATS) that left a bad taste in my mouth as this one now has as well.

After a while (I think probably a month or 2) of not posting at all on COP or anywhere else because it is mentally and emotionally draining dealing with all of the idiots, shills and trolls on these sites. I eventually came up with the name Mongoose as a replacement for GoodBees and opened a new account on COP rather than asking the admins to let me change my account name since I did not want any special treatment. I assumed that the admins would know it was me since I did not hide or change my ip address and it has remained the same as far as I know and I never used the old account at all after I started the new one.

I believed that Mongoose was a good reflection of my intentions: eat the snakes, head first if possible.

Since I’ve been back I took the time to type up a well thought out rebuttal to some of the disinfo being heavily spread by shills, trolls and fools regarding the flat earth topic. All of this nonsense like “water not curving” and “nothing is holding everything down” is just so preposterous that I believed that I could easily refute these absurdities and more with simple provable facts and well thought out reason. I couldn’t have been more wrong. It seems that the lunatics are now running the asylum.

These easily debunkable so called proofs are being intentionally spread to make a mockery of the whole subject and to deter curious people from any further serious research on the matter just like the flat earth society was known for doing. The shills spreading this nonsense and the fools that are following them I am now referring to as Flat Earfers as opposed to the actual Flat Earthers such as myself.

This topic is the biggest of deals in the conspiracy scene because it is truly the bottom of the rabbit hole and it proves that all of the world’s powerful governments are keeping more than one big secret from their respective peoples and are all in cahoots at some level in deceiving the entire world. Yes, that means that Russia and the U.S have been working together playing good cop bad cop in order to deceive, terrorize and rob all of us.

No I will not be posting my actual flat earth proofs or anything else on this site that is now become just another mouthpiece of corporate government disinfo where all reason and logic is shouted down with the approval and participation of one of the admins.

When Shep decided to come into my thread violating his own rules by going off topic and accusing me of shilling and then having the nerve to move one of my comments to the off topic place but leaving his own and everyone else’s in place I knew that COP had become the very thing that many of us came here to get away from at other sites to begin with.

When the admins and or mods begin selectively and in an openly and biased way enforcing rules that either do or do not officially exist then that is when the sincere and intelligent people like myself need to move on. The freedom of speech we once had here is now gone so there is no reason for this site to exist anymore, well at least not for truthers.

When Shep made a fool out of himself by agreeing with an obvious lying shill who treads lightly enough to not get censored but is just a lying antagonist as was obvious to anyone real person who actually read the thread as Shep clearly had not. That was also a good indication that it was time for me to move on. Not a very good business model if you ask me.

If Shep would have just looked back a couple of pages he could have saved himself the embarrassment of agreeing with the shill who was proven wrong by more than one of my previous posts.

Good luck to any real people who are going to continue your pursuit of truth here. I wish you well but I am finished here.

P.S. I will be posting this on DoomJunkie and Beforeitsnews as well so that shep can not completely remove it from the web.

http://www.doomjunkie.com/Thread-This-is-my-parting-piece-from-conspiracyoutpost-com-a-once-good-site-to-read-and-comment-on

http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2016/03/this-is-my-parting-piece-from-conspiracyoutpost-com-a-once-good-site-to-read-and-comment-on-2436099.html

Thank you for the kinds words! I'll avoid the character assassination comments and move on to your other points. Next time actually try and engage in conversation instead of refusing to do so. You are a shill mongoose (or at the very least acted like one all the way). And that is the problem!

When asked questions you said you had answered them when you did not, over and over people asked you to answer and you just ignored them while attacking others. Don't act like a shill! then ***** and moan when you are treated like one by posters.

I'm now going to pin your thread! because you sir are a classic case of stupid.

Lets rip into your post now shall we?

I did have my reservations however about contributing to the possible monetary and or social benefit of a person who believes that literally shitting on women or joking about it is either funny or appropriate ever under any circumstance. Also I could tell by comments made that this person was not by any means the sharpest tool in the shed.

^^ Fabricated bullshit! I treat women with respect. Only when thrown under the bus by one do i ever push back. Treat others the way you wish to be treated! life 101 lesson.

NEXT!

I believed that Mongoose was a good reflection of my intentions: eat the snakes, head first if possible.

^^ And that is exactly why your time here turned out the way it did. You came not to discuss but to create an event from which you could push your defamation campaign. Big woop#

NEXT!

No I will not be posting my actual flat earth proofs or anything else on this site that is now become just another mouthpiece of corporate government disinfo where all reason and logic is shouted down with the approval and participation of one of the admins.

^^ Exactly. You never had the intention of doing so. every time you were asked to share info or answer a question you dodged it. When asked to explain you shilled. You had zero respect for any other poster and expected them to have respect for you with that attitude? ***** please? You even went as far as throwing abuse out in a few posts which had to be removed.

NEXT!

If Shep would have just looked back a couple of pages he could have saved himself the embarrassment of agreeing with the shill who was proven wrong by more than one of my previous posts.

^^ Agree with a shill? no no no dear boy. I'm proud of backing up a poster who at least attempted to debate even if proved wrong. That's a poster that learns and expands their mind. Which is not what you were doing.

NEXT!

When Shep decided to come into my thread violating his own rules by going off topic and accusing me of shilling and then having the nerve to move one of my comments to the off topic place but leaving his own and everyone else’s in place I knew that COP had become the very thing that many of us came here to get away from at other sites to begin with.

^^ I will always defend my users from outside forces hell bent on causing problems! That's why this is pinned! to show you i take note of what you say and i laugh in the face of your fabrications and lies. Try better next time!

FINAL NOTE: It's about how you behave! if you do not respect fellow posters, spout the same lies over and over and over again without bringing anything new to the table only to shut down any conversation a person has then you are going to have problems! That is what happened with you. You came here with an agenda. And now your playing the card. But have made yourself look like a whiny baby. Respect is earned! not given friend! And you were treated by the posters the way you treated them.

:akomjiis:A moments silence for the lost brain cells please!

4 people like this

Good move on your part Goodbees aka Mongoose. You post a pile of crap all over the internet, not once putting a link to where your allegations took place so that people could come and read it here to make up their own mind about what you say. And you have to throw in other defamatory remarks about respect for women just to make it that much more juicy. 

I used to have some respect for you, but it's gone now! 

I will also post this in shep's pinned thread in case anyone misses this! 

7 minutes ago, PR said:

@Mongoose

Wow...

Maybe I missed something, were you referring to this thread?  You are out of line. If anyone comes here to read this thread, they will see that you don't know what your talking about.  You have done nothing here but waste people's time with a thread that refutes nothing.  You dodge any and all questions that directly relate to your proofs, and or redirect us to the poorly written and hard to understand statements at the beginning of your post.  When confront about your status as a Flatearther, as far as what you believe is proof for the Flatearth you supposedly support... You offer nothing.  I don't know about anything on other sites or forums that you were talking about, but since I have been here, you have acted poorly.  Casting insults, instead explaining your point of view.  Very unprofessional regardless of any setting.  You have personally insulted myself, and dodge my questions, insinuating that everyone's a shill.  Shame.

Lame sock puppetry, anyone could see through it.

Good riddance.

:tkpdljin:

Wow, that's a lot of butthurt.  This is what happens when you put too much of your life online and think of your online presence as important. 

FFS, everyone!  Take some time, go outside, enjoy the springtime.  Then you come back clear headed in a definitely better mood.

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Wow, that's a lot of butthurt.  This is what happens when you put too much of your life online and think of your online presence as important. 

FFS, everyone!  Take some time, go outside, enjoy the springtime.  Then you come back clear headed in a definitely better mood.

Why don't you join him?

Better yet, start working for Al Jazeera together. You've got talent!

:tomcruise:

18 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

It's technically still Winter but I'm calling it start of Spring now myself.   Powerful thing this ego is.  We would all be better off just being humble & as honest as possible, helps society and yourselves.  Fresh air and taking a break from the digital realities is a definite must do for many people, including me.

I just want to know where Cryptic Mole is in all of this drama?  lol

1 person likes this

I was thinking of you (GoodBees) just other day.
I came across an article about DNA testing on Egyptian mummies that found a high concentration of Neanderthal genes suggesting they were white.
I thought about digging up one of your old threads. I think it was called The Original Hebrews were Black. I didn't, mostly because I hadn't seen you around.
Although I'm not a flat earther  I look into their threads from time to time and I have a lot of respect for the research they do and the way they put it together.
Doom Junkie was the first place I joined and I followed Shep here because of how polite, fair and respectful of others he is. I closed my account there when they reopened.
COP is a special place. Not only because of the admins and mods but also because of the members. We don't always agree but most everyone uses good manners. 
I'm disappointed with you GoodBees/Mongoose. Good luck on finding a place that suits you. I'll be staying and learning from the all honest, intelligent people here.

5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

When I was asked to be a regular contributor (without pay) I agreed but stated that I would need some time to think up a new name as GoodBees was just something I thought up in haste some years ago in order to post on a different site (ATS) that left a bad taste in my mouth as this one now has as well.

After a while (I think probably a month or 2) of not posting at all on COP or anywhere else because it is mentally and emotionally draining dealing with all of the idiots, shills and trolls on these sites. I eventually came up with the name Mongoose as a replacement for GoodBees and opened a new account on COP rather than asking the admins to let me change my account name since I did not want any special treatment. I assumed that the admins would know it was me since I did not hide or change my ip address and it has remained the same as far as I know and I never used the old account at all after I started the new one.

A little truth woven in always makes things seem believable, doesn't it? It is true that I asked you if you'd like to contribute to our articles section, which we no longer have. And it is true that it was without pay.  And it is true that you said you needed some time to think up another user name. It is also true that I never heard another word from you about it or from you at all, until you popped up here today and admitted who you really are.

However, what is not true is that your ip addresses are the same. They are NOT the same, otherwise you would have been found out and one of your accounts would have been deleted as it is strictly against the rules for one user to operate under more than one user name. Why? To keep people from doing exactly what you did here under the name of Mongoose. Why didn't you ever mention once that you were aka Goodbees?  You just ASSumed we knew? No you didn't, you knew we didn't know or else one of your accounts would have been gone pronto once we found that out.

So which is it, you thought we knew or you didn't want special treatment?  What special treatment are you referring to?  You wouldn't have gotten any special treatment, one of your accounts would have been deleted and that is all the "special" treatment you would have gotten.

We have never known that you were operating under a different user name. You've been around long enough to know that sock accounts are not allowed here. Your excuses for operating as a sock are lame at best. So, now we have a sock puppet claiming they were slighted on here. You should have been banned for what you did, but managed to fly under the radar and now you blame everyone else for perceived unfairness.  That takes a lot of gall!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Your first link shows that you're an ass in all where you dwell (i'm not one to talk, though >.>)

Your second doesn't even work o.o

Final note, no one believes your are really leaving, just chaning masks... again o.o

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
added content o.o

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.