Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

‘Record demolition & displacement’: Israel razes dozens Palestinian homes in West Bank

17 posts in this topic

Israel has demolished at least 41 structures, including an elementary school, in one of the villages in the West Bank, leaving dozens of people homeless, the UN said. The current destruction trend is one of the highest on record in the West Bank since 2009.

The latest demolition by the Israeli Civil Administration in Khirbet Tana, on the outskirts of Nablus city, “displaced ten families with 36 members, including 11 children, and affected the livelihoods of five additional families,” Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) for occupied Palestinian territory said in a statement.

Khirbet Tana, a community of some 250 relying on herding and agriculture for their livelihood, is now left practically with no infrastructure. All in all, the destruction included 11 homes, five common bathrooms, one kitchen and 18 farming structures. Two traditional ovens and one solar system, all used for communal living were also destroyed.

<snip>

“International law is clear – Palestinians in the West Bank have the right to adequate housing and the right to receive humanitarian assistance,” said Coordinator for Humanitarian and UN Development Activities for the occupied Palestinian territory, Robert Piper. “As the occupying power, Israel is obliged to respect these rights.”

<snip> 

https://www.rt.com/news/334607-israel-demolishes-west-bank-homes/

Nothing to see here, move along because this happens all the time.  :onfire:

LoL.

Israel actually needs the Palestinians.

The chosenites need to make the world believe that they have enemies and problems of their own so that they don't have resources to accommodate the "Syrian" rapeugees.

Typical

It's a crime to criticize Israel. Voltaire knew.

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

LoL.

Israel actually needs the Palestinians.

The chosenites need to make the world believe that they have enemies and problems of their own so that they don't have resources to accommodate the "Syrian" rapeugees.

Typical

The chosen always need the un-chosen in order for them to be considered special just like the elites need the peasants. Without the lower classes, no status!

1 person likes this

It's for the Greater Good...
The Greater Good of Greater Israel.
:JSfrXsb:

I've wondered why countries aren't taking in Palestinian refugees.
Surely they qualify. Why aren't they being relocated to safe places? 

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's for the Greater Good...
The Greater Good of Greater Israel.
:JSfrXsb:

I've wondered why countries aren't taking in Palestinian refugees.
Surely they qualify. Why aren't they being relocated to safe places? 

Because to move them would be to admit that there are atrocities being committed.  And Israel will never do that.

I'm thinking of Rachel Corrie.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Because to move them would be to admit that there are atrocities being committed.  And Israel will never do that.

Ah, that makes sense but I think the word is getting out despite their best efforts to hide the truth.

US only country to oppose UN holding Israel accountable for war crimes, yet again

The US was the only country in the world to oppose a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for war crimes, at the 29th regular session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), held from 15 June to 3 July 2015.

The US voted against “ensuring accountability and justice for all violations of international law in” the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT).

The US was the only country in the world to oppose a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for war crimes, at the 29th regular session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), held from 15 June to 3 July 2015.

The US voted against “ensuring accountability and justice for all violations of international law in” the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT).

US vote against “ensuring accountability and justice for all violations of international law in” the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT).

41 nations voted for the measure, including Germany, France, Japan, Brazil, China, and more. Just five nations abstained—the most high-profile of which was India, which is presently run by a right-wing Hindu nationalist government that spends billions on Israeli weapons.

This vote came just weeks after the release of the UN Human Rights Council report on the 2014 Gaza war, which documents possible war crimes by Israel, including the deliberate targeting of besieged Palestinian civilians.

http://mondoweiss.net/2015/07/country-holding-accountable/

The Jews must maintain that they are the most persecuted people on the planet or all their lies may be exposed.

Jews are the most persecuted people on the face of the earth, and that’s just the truth,” said Horowitz. “If the Arabs disarm there will be peace, if the Jews disarm there will be a massacre.

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/05/david-horowitz-says-jews-are-the-most-persecuted-people-on-the-face-of-the-earth/

I like to think ordinary Jews are just people and oppose the foreign policies of their country Israel just as Americans oppose perpetual MENA wars and have as much say. As in none.

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

I like to think ordinary Jews are just people and oppose the foreign policies of their country Israel just as Americans oppose perpetual MENA wars and have as much say. As in none.

I would like to think that too but I'm not sure.
There are loads of Americans who speak out against our government but how many Jews who speak out against Israel?
I know there are some but not to many from what I've seen. Most seem be entrenched in their perpetual victimhood mentality.
Most all of the pro mass immigrant resettlement groups here in the US are Jewish and they're on the forefront in Europe too.
They only seem to be anti mass immigration for Israel. They have a bunch of excuses and those only apply to them.
I wonder how many American Jews will be refusing the government hand out for their fake holocaust trauma?

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

how many Jews who speak out against Israel?

It's a crime in Canada to speak out against Israel, I can't imagine Jews would have any more freedom of speech. Perhaps I'm grasping at straws though.

Just now, Brio said:

It's a crime in Canada to speak out against Israel, I can't imagine Jews would have any more freedom of speech. Perhaps I'm grasping at straws though.

Oh that's right! Do your speech restrictions only apply to Jews?
I would think the Jewish people would ask themselves why their own history can't be questioned?
I ask a Jewish person I know once and they said because they don't want the holocaust to happen again.
That makes no sense to me. How is questioning history going to cause a repeat of atrocities?
That law is what got me to question the official holocaust story to begin with.
Until I learned it was illegal in some places I believe it all.
Now I feel so stupid for falling for it for so long.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.