Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Many Are Preparing For This, Are You? What You Need To Do Right Now To Survive What’s Ahead (VIDEO)

1 post in this topic

Would you be surprised if I told you that about 85-90% of people living in America are not prepared in the event that some catastrophe were to strike our shores. Would you also be surprised if I told you that there are about 50 million food stamp recipients who wont be receiving their handout from the government when it all hits the fan. Can you image the type of food wars that would break out in America based on that information alone?

It might also shock you to know that during the Great Depression about 7 million people died due to malnutrition. Simply put they were not prepared for the coming economic devastation, and millions died as a result.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to join the ranks of the millions of unprepared victims who will die due to something they could have prevented with a little preparation.

In the video below I interview good friend and 12 year prepper with Preparedness Headquarters, Lou Greer. He shares valuable information about how to prep, what to prep, and 18 things you need to do NOW to be ready! Please, please don’t miss this imperative report…

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/many-are-preparing-for-this-are-you-what-you-need-to-do-right-now-to-survive-whats-ahead-video-4035.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.