Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Muslims Successful in BANNING CHRISTMAS in Maryland Schools, Because it Is “Offensive”

6 posts in this topic

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/muslims-successful-in-banning-christmas-in-maryland-schools-because-offensive/

This is just the beginning....

Even if you aren’t religious, it is impossible to deny America is culturally a Christian nation. Much of our legal system and system of government is founded on Christian principles. And children have always been celebrating Christmas in public schools, as a tradition.

But local Muslim families in Montgomery County, Maryland weren’t happy with that. They wanted the end of Ramadan (the Eid) added to the list of religious holidays, just like Christmas or Rosh Hashanah. But instead of adjusting the calendar, the school board caved to pressure and made their holiday schedule “religion neutral.”

Christmas is now “Winter Break” and there is no such thing as “Easter Break.” Thanks to these hyper-sensitive Muslims – many of whom come from intolerant countries which execute Christians in the streets – have taken advantage of political correctness to stomp out what was left of any religion in the Montgomery County schools. This is the war on Christmas, and it’s anti-American.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/muslims-successful-in-banning-christmas-in-maryland-schools-because-offensive/#ixzz422W1bTbH

So, basically they took the facts and twisted them to blame the Muslims.  The Muslims just wanted their holiday added, they didn't want to have Christmas removed.  it's a fact clearly borne out in the article.  It was the local school district which removed the observance of Christmas.

How can anyone actually buy into such blatant hate peddling propaganda?  Just how naïve and stupid does someone have to be to willfully put on blinders to the facts?

Also, I'll take the articles challenge.  America is NOT a culturally Christian nation, we are a culturally secular nation.

4 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

So, basically they took the facts and twisted them to blame the Muslims.  The Muslims just wanted their holiday added, they didn't want to have Christmas removed.  it's a fact clearly borne out in the article.  It was the local school district which removed the observance of Christmas.

You are correct when you say it was the school district who banned Christmas.
All it takes nowadays is one whinny, parent to throw a little hissy fit and say they're offended.
It's no secrete that Muslims are offended by almost everything that isn't a part of their religious/political beliefs.
It's happening all over and it will continue to get worse unless we start treating them like the little spoiled brats they are.

Brooklyn principal bans Christmas, Santa & Thanksgiving from school

The “War on Christmas” has been stepped up by a principal in Brooklyn who has reportedly banned references to Christmas, Santa and Thanksgiving, as well as recitals of the Pledge of Allegiance.

According to the Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) of PS 169 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, the recently-appointed principal, Eujin Jaela Kim, has moved to rid the school of any references to such holidays, or anything that could represent a“religious system,” even though the city Department of Education does allow certain religious symbols, as well as Santa Claus.

PTA president Mimi Ferrer told the New York Post that school administrators told her that the school “definitely can’t say Christmas, nothing with Christmas on it, nothing with Santa.”

“No angels. We can’t even have a star because it can represent a religious system, like the Star of David,” Ferrer added.

https://www.rt.com/usa/325935-brooklyn-school-christmas-ban/

No mention of Muslims in that article but there is in this one:

Muslim father deeply offended by Easter egg hunt flyer depicting bunnies

A flyer with the highly inflammatory “Eggstravaganza!” was given to students this week at three elementary schools in the Dearborn Public Schools district, which has a substantial number of Muslim students. The flyer described an April 12 event at Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church in Dearborn featuring an egg hunt, relay race, and egg toss, and included images of eggs and a bunny.

“It really bothered my two kids,” said parent Majed Moughni, who is Muslim and has two children, ages 7 and 9, in Dearborn elementary schools. “My son was like, ‘Dad, I really don’t feel comfortable getting these flyers, telling me to go to church. I thought churches are not supposed to mix with schools.’ ” Moughni said he’s concerned about “using school teachers paid by public funds … to pass out these flyers that are being distributed by a church. I think that’s a serious violation of separation of church and state.”

http://www.allenbwest.com/2014/04/muslim-father-deeply-offended-easter-egg-hunt-flyer-depicting-bunnies/

This one doesn't say Muslims are responsible either but it does say non-white.

St. Paul school kisses Valentine's Day, other 'dominant holidays,' goodbye

Celebrations of Valentine’s Day and the other “dominant holidays” are ending at one St. Paul elementary school, according to a letter from the principal addressed to families.

Principal Scott Masini of Bruce Vento Elementary School, whose student body is overwhelmingly nonwhite, explained in the letter that “my personal feeling is we need to find a way to honor and engage in holidays that are inclusive of our student population.”
-----
The letter listed the holidays that the East Side school will no longer celebrate as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Masini said the decision was made in consultation with his staff.

http://www.startribune.com/st-paul-school-pulls-plug-on-celebrating-dominant-holidays/366834081/

Ok, ban the president's holidays as well because none of them were muslim and other celebrities starting with Martin Luther King who was supposedly Christian. Banks and all government offices shall remain open. Think of all the retail opportunities lost!

Remind me, what is it that middle eastern foreigners bring to the table that make America great? Convenience stores? One star motels? Maybe the ogre can explain how much better Minnesota is after the Somalis moved in. Michigan now has affordable real estate but nobody wants it.

Posted (edited)

What holidays do Muslims need?

Beheading Day ? Pin you Junk in a goat day?

Rape an American Day? Blow yourself up Day?

It seems like everyday is "Hey I'm a Muslim and pissed off that I moved here because you're not kissing my ass enough DAY.

whiskey tango foxtrot?

El ddup.

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.