Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

Vancouver Housing Market Full Retard

7 posts in this topic

Chart of prices 1977 - 2016:

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user92183/imageroot/2016/02/02/VancouverHomes_0.png

Rotting shack listed for $7.2 million

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/02/03/abandoned_mansions_-2_0.jpg

Link

Back in the late '80s Premier Van der Zalm made immigrating to BC easy with a $250k deposit into a local bank. Now the ex-pat Chinese are taking over the city.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

cascadia,
let's try a fresh start

the east has always sucked our souls,
treated us like indentured servants

the whole area could have been a singapore instead of a pyongyang

sorry for thread drift!

Edited by seeker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seeker said:

cascadia,
let's try a fresh start

That's always been my fondest plan. BC, Alberta, Washington State and Oregon forming Cascadia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in without the canadian rapeage of the 2nd amendment =)

would be interesting for sure

we have natural resources, mining, forestry, salmon, seafood, intel and nike plus other stuff too

i like it

ill be king tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Oregonian said:

in without the canadian rapeage of the 2nd amendment =)

would be interesting for sure

we have natural resources, mining, forestry, salmon, seafood, intel and nike plus other stuff too

i like it

ill be king tho

Being an Oregonian, I believe it would be a disaster to merge the region. First of all there is Seattle, WA., it needs to be nuked. That's a start Then there's Portland, (Havana on the Willamette) all those socialist need to be put against the wall. Finally there is Vancouver, BC. The amount of Muslim invaders there is growing expediently. Count that with Libtards up there and I say no thanks.

Edited by Team Uzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

Being an Oregonian, I believe it would be a disaster to merge the region. First of all there is Seattle, WA., it needs to be nuked. That's a start Then there's Portland, (Havana on the Willamette) all those socialist need to be put against the wall. Finally there is Vancouver, BC. The amount of Muslim invaders there is growing expediently. Count that with Libtards up there and I say no thanks.

Then you need B.C. we stayed Conservative. But B.C. doesn't need you. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brio said:

Then you need B.C. we stayed Conservative. But B.C. doesn't need you. :)

Well that's a relief.

Everyone else does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.