Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Distribution of U.S. Federal Funds for Holocaust Survivors Begins

4 posts in this topic

The allocation is a tranche of $12 million to be distributed over five years and is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden.

The Jewish federations umbrella organization disbursed $2.8 million in federal grants to assist Holocaust survivors.
With matching private funds, required under terms of the Department of Health and Human Services allocation announced last year, the Jewish Federations of North America said its disbursement announced Wednesday will result in $4.5 million in assistance for Holocaust survivors.
The allocation is a tranche of $12 million to be distributed over five years and is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden.A statement from the Jewish Federations of North America described the services as “person-centered and trauma-informed,” saying it is a “holistic approach to service provision that promotes the dignity, strength, and empowerment of trauma victims by incorporating knowledge about the role of trauma in victims’ lives into agency programs, policies and procedures.”
The grant recipients include Jewish social service agencies in 11 states and the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.706888

Scratches my head. I thought we fought against the Nazis in WW2. Why in the hell are we paying what basically amounts to war reparations to these people? 

1 person likes this

Absolutely ridiculous!
Wasn't it America and our allies who "rescued" them or was that another lie we were taught?
Hey, I think we should all get federal funds for trauma inflicted on us in public schools.
The official holocaust story had an extremely negative and lasting effect on me.
I looked very closely at every lamp shade after believing that nasty lie.
:angry:

They don't know trauma like America does. We've been lied to for decades, sent millions of men to war and have had our wealth stolen.

1913  congress adopts 16th amendment to collect income tax. Same year federal reserve is formed.

1929   stock market crash and resulting Great Depression

1941  Japan attacks Pearl Harbor

1944  WWII

1950  Korean War

1960s - 1973  Vietnam war

1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion

1965 Silver coins devalued by 90%

1971 Nixon takes us off the gold standard

1982 Invasion of Grenada

1989 Invasion of Panama

1990 Gulf war

1992 Somali Civil War

1999 Kosovo War

2001 - present   Afghanistan war

2003 - 2011 Iraq war

2011 Libya

Syria ??

At that's just in the past 100 years. I forgot The Cold War, the war on drugs. the war on poverty, and the mini-wars that are currently being waged on the American people DAILY through theft of pension funds, rigged markets, price fixing and the worst of all .........BUBBLES of all flavors and commodities that are created in order to line the pockets of the uber rich. Slow, steady growth doesn't make them rich fast enough so they circumvent the natural law of supply and demand.

Oh, and guess who causes all this pain? They get 12 million for just ONE holocaust? It's only 12 million but there's some folks in Michigan that would rather have clean water than have Jew Biden throw away more taxpayer dollars.

3 people like this

Unfreaking believable.

Give them all a commemorative easy bake oven.

:shepwatch:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.