Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Donald Trump Not Illuminati Member Admits Newt Gingrich! "Hasn't been through initiation rites"

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here’s a wakeup call to those who are always so quick to shout, “Conspiracy Theorist!” When members of the Illuminati or other secret societies start coming out and saying what many of us have been telling you all along, at what point do you begin to realize… there absolutely IS a cabal of global elites who run the affairs of men, and particularly within the United States.

Americans like to think it’s their elected officials who are in charge of the United States, but nothing could be further from the truth, and you are witnessing that first hand as the power brokers “behind the scenes” are getting very worried. Not that long ago George Soros wrote to Bloomberg Business that the refugee “crisis” was an orchestrated event, and HE was the one orchestrating it. In that letter he even made his intent clear: To eradicate national boundaries in furtherance of One World Government. There is not a conspiracy. The players involved are becoming quite transparent.

Donald Trump is not a member of the their club… and they are getting VERY nervous! Don’t take my word for it… listen to Newt!

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/newt-gingrich-trump-not-an-illuminati-member-he-hasnt-had-initiation-video-54298.html

Edited by BigRed
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, BigRed said:

Here’s a wakeup call to those who are always so quick to shout, “Conspiracy Theorist!” When members of the Illuminati or other secret societies start coming out and saying what many of us have been telling you all along, at what point do you begin to realize… there absolutely IS a cabal of global elites who run the affairs of men, and particularly within the United States.

Americans like to think it’s their elected officials who are in charge of the United States, but nothing could be further from the truth, and you are witnessing that first hand as the power brokers “behind the scenes” are getting very worried. Not that long ago George Soros wrote to Bloomberg Business that the refugee “crisis” was an orchestrated event, and HE was the one orchestrating it. In that letter he even made his intent clear: To eradicate national boundaries in furtherance of One World Government. There is not a conspiracy. The players involved are becoming quite transparent.

Donald Trump is not a member of the their club… and they are getting VERY nervous! Don’t take my word for it… listen to Newt!

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/newt-gingrich-trump-not-an-illuminati-member-he-hasnt-had-initiation-video-54298.html

Thanks for posting this BigRed. It popped up on a few other alternative news forums, pretty interesting but not a good sign in my opinion. 

Looks to me like reverse psychology to get us to vote him in, to convince us the establishment is scared of him... when in reality he is their guy. Sort of like Obama in '08. Wouldn't this be suicide for Gingrich if this is not a controlled leak?

Or on the other hand we are experiencing a real revolution & members of the establishment are jumping onto Trump's side to be a part of the revival of America. We can only pray Trump is for real & if he is, that they don't take him out. 

Edited by Ned Tugent

Good thoughts there, it could be either way, could be a controlled leak because they consider they already have enough control over the masses, try to scare the rest of us by bragging 'look what we can do' with an attempt to get rid of Trump if he is for real, and I kinda feel he is, or yeah he is already one of them. http://right.is/gold-and-precious-metals/2016/03/does-a-jfk-rfk-mlk-moment-await-trump-59393.html

He does seem for real. His life is an open book, he led the birther discussion for awhile & isn't a career politician. We are fed up with the corruption & treason and he is capitalizing on it. He's tough, funny, successful, independent & a f**king bad*ss! I want to be convinced so bad but the CT side of me is weary. 

Regardless, anything happens to Trump before the election & Americans are going to lose it. Every time they take someone out, (Breitbart, Hastings, Clancy, etc. etc.) the pressure builds & more people catch on. :DWsKVPL:

Published on Mar 3, 2016

Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the house says the Establishment see's Donald Trump as a threat because, "He's an outsider. He's not part of the club. He's uncontrollable. Hasn't been through the initiation rites. He didn't belong to the secret society." Media analyst Mark Dice explains the implications of this startling revelation.

I never cared for Newt but revealing the fact that secret societies still exist is a win for our side. Will this be discussed on MSM? Doubtful. JFK took a bullet shortly after his "secret society" speech.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.