Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Bush, Cheney, and the Jews did 9/11

6 posts in this topic

Weird, because, like so many times before, I already answeredthe last post; yesterday:

Then, somehow, my comments disappeared mysteriously

Yes, the Queen is on the NWO, and, eats human flesh at least once a year.

The head of NWO in America  is Poppa Bush, Both Clintons are Bush's, So are the Obamas

1 person likes this

I think your title is misleading, Toad. The Rothschild Zionists are not really Jews, but they are at the top of the pyramid. The Queen probably belongs to that bloodline. Her people came out of Germany and were related to top Nazi bosses.

The Jewish people are 'gator bait,'  as LSU football fans call their opponents. Kind of like the goats put out at Jurassic Park to entice the T-Rex to attack. This is true of all religions. The Pope, the synods, mullahs, and other head knockers know about and participate in the Matrix. They think we are dumb animals they can mistreat and kill.

The Jews were enticed, like the Jurassic Park goat, to Palestine after WWII as part of the agenda to start WWIII. Then the NWO-CIA created Al Qaeda and ISIS to stir up new trouble. And our Presidents go along with the plan.

I always hated football but had to go to a few games. The cheerleaders used to pull Mike the Tiger's cage onto the field and would beat on the wagon to get him to "stand right up and roar." I hated that. Animal abuse, imo. Exactly how the elites treat us.

Edited by grav

'What do you think about the jooos?' 'If you ask me, I think we should cut the other half off'

Wm S. Burroughs, Naked Lunch

The Jews are a sect, like Catholics and and Muslims. They believe they are the Chosen. I have Baptist friends who also think they are the One True Faith and who support Israel. pfft, all Illuminati machinations which the zombie masses fall for.

I'm not familiar with WS Burroughs. A sci-fi fan, I like Edgar Rice Burroughs, who wrote wonderful stories about Tarzan and John Carter of Mars.

Cut off the other half of what?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.