Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

9-11 Controlled Demolition vs. Energy Weapon

15 posts in this topic

I have a copy of Dr. Judith Wood's book Where Did the Towers Go? where she outlined quite a few pieces of evidence that say that 9-11 was perpetrated via an energy weapon.  Here are a few of her more interesting points:

Of course, AE911 Truth has some great videos on how nanothermite or thermite was likely used.  But AE911 Truth seems to be missing key pieces to the puzzle.

Russianvids just put out this video in support of the AE911 Truth controlled demolition theory.  He points out the distinct explosions (i.e., squibs) as the towers fell.  He makes a good point.

We've discussed this before but who do you think is right or are they both wrong?

This is a good video in support of the energy weapon theory.

Posted (edited)

2 main problems with the thermite/thermate theories....

One - If it was used to bring them down, or used like a paint on the beams or whatever, there would have been some of the brightest magnesium type of flashing up that would have looked like a star was on Earth sitting inside that building flickering brightly for the 10+ seconds it took for it to fall, then the thermite would have still kept burning and clearly seen from ground level.

Apparently all the ingredients to make this shit are readily available for any inspired home terrorist?

That campfire was just a fat man's handful of it, the amount it would have taken to literally "dustify" those towers would have been about how many barrels worth around EACH column and pillar?  I said EACH, because if you only do one side of the building, then it would probably come out looking like this.....

http://media2.wcpo.com/photo/2015/04/19/okc_bombing_20100419104740_640_480_1429451000112_17037316_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

So right there it's more than impossible for that much thermite to have been loaded up into those towers to be enough to bring them down in free fall speed.... Thermite - ridiculously debunked.  Point #2 not even needed and forgetton already, lol.

I don't doubt that they probably did bring in some barrels of thermite when those after hours security inspections were taking place weeks before, probably stored them in off limits closets and rooms.  Something to use as the dead end scape goat explanation for the "these fkn CT people never go away with their questions" crowd.  The thermite explanation makes sense "on the surface" as far as what it can do, but think it out the way I just laid it out and it falls apart logically.

Think outside the boxes for a moment, as there are many boxes within boxes to think past..... and how Hollywood loves to show us things.  What we saw for ourselves on 9/11 (I saw it on TV so I wasn't really there) was basically this, but without the fire or the giant elephant in the sky above.....

There's truth in them there move films.

Edited by JibbyJedi
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Watching the debris as it falls leaving a consistent dust trail and then vaporize in the air is pretty shocking as it doesn't seem to fit the controlled nanothermite demolitions narrative.

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Watching the debris as it falls leave a consistent dust trail and then vaporize in the air is pretty shocking as it doesn't seem to fit the controlled nanothermite demolitions narrative.

In that Independence Day clip, they showed one tower getting hit and collapsing from the top down, then it went to a 2nd tower falling the same, then the 3rd shot was of the white house destruction..... close enough and knowing all the other 9/11 in plane sight stuff, I'm sure it was more tongue & cheek inside joke stuff.

It must be some kind of resonator technology, like hitting a freshly made sand castle with an invisible beam that removes every trace of water in the structure so the next wind that blows by turns the sand castle into dust in the wind, literally.  It's destroying/eliminating whatever molecular elements the steel beams were made from while sparing other elements not attuned to that same frequency.   I'd say it was similar to how Rife frequencies operate as they can target specific germs, viruses, bacteria and not others.  Plenty of medical technologies target specific things and not others, unfortunately this doesn't seem to apply to cancer treatments where the only insurance approved methods are irradiating all cells in that general area.   Well if you're poor that's your only insurance approved options really.

What is the chance that these "weapons" (for want of another word) could be reverse engineered at area 51? If we rule out most of the "conventional" ways of bringing a building of that size down.  Research shows that many people "benefited" by the act and the consequences thereof.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

In that Independence Day clip, they showed one tower getting hit and collapsing from the top down, then it went to a 2nd tower falling the same, then the 3rd shot was of the white house destruction..... close enough and knowing all the other 9/11 in plane sight stuff, I'm sure it was more tongue & cheek inside joke stuff.

It must be some kind of resonator technology, like hitting a freshly made sand castle with an invisible beam that removes every trace of water in the structure so the next wind that blows by turns the sand castle into dust in the wind, literally.  It's destroying/eliminating whatever molecular elements the steel beams were made from while sparing other elements not attuned to that same frequency.   I'd say it was similar to how Rife frequencies operate as they can target specific germs, viruses, bacteria and not others.  Plenty of medical technologies target specific things and not others, unfortunately this doesn't seem to apply to cancer treatments where the only insurance approved methods are irradiating all cells in that general area.   Well if you're poor that's your only insurance approved options really.

How would you respond to RussianVids's video where he shows those outward blowing squibs?   I'm having a hard time seeing how an advanced weapon outside of the building caused explosions from within the building.  I'm saying that the explosion would look more like the Independence Day movie vs. the look of single explosions.

Edited by Rothbard

1 minute ago, FalkeAuge said:

What is the chance that these "weapons" (for want of another word) could be reverse engineered at area 51? If we rule out most of the "conventional" ways of bringing a building of that size down.  Research shows that many people "benefited" by the act and the consequences thereof.

Area 51 is most likely a CT tourist attraction and nothing more of any real significance.  They would not hint to any real facilities where they are doing real underhanded shit, they'd steer the public as far away from the good stuff going on as possible, I would if I were them. 

"Yeah that's classified that area 51 place, don't look there there's nothing to see there....." -- like pouring gasoline on a flame for the CT heads, of course they are going to look there for answers to secrets after all that BS set up was laid out "conveniently" all over TV & movies for them, lol.

We're all on the kid's table still with the truth, some of us have cracked some of the "adult speak" going on at their table and are trying to put the real pieces together and we're figuring out how they are misleading us with places like Area 51.  I bet the real good stuff is happening behind some holographic projection of a mountain trucks drive right thru, lol..... I hate being right all the time, because I'm right all the time, unfortunately.  I bet if you look for it, you'll find out about some holo-mountains or fake structures hiding shit around.

Just now, JibbyJedi said:

Area 51 is most likely a CT tourist attraction and nothing more of any real significance.  They would not hint to any real facilities where they are doing real underhanded shit, they'd steer the public as far away from the good stuff going on as possible, I would if I were them. 

"Yeah that's classified that area 51 place, don't look there there's nothing to see there....." -- like pouring gasoline on a flame for the CT heads, of course they are going to look there for answers to secrets after all that BS set up was laid out "conveniently" all over TV & movies for them, lol.

We're all on the kid's table still with the truth, some of us have cracked some of the "adult speak" going on at their table and are trying to put the real pieces together and we're figuring out how they are misleading us with places like Area 51.  I bet the real good stuff is happening behind some holographic projection of a mountain trucks drive right thru, lol..... I hate being right all the time, because I'm right all the time, unfortunately.  I bet if you look for it, you'll find out about some holo-mountains or fake structures hiding shit around.

Like the John Galt society hidden behind a holographic mountain in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

How would you respond to RussianVids's video where he shows those outward blowing squibs?   I'm having a hard time seeing how an advanced weapon outside of the building caused explosions from within the building. 

The squibs could just be compressed air rushing out as the structure is nullified with downward force beams/pressure.  If you basically eliminate all the "steel" aspects of the structure, it will collapse downward forcing lots of air on each floor outward.  None of those squibs were flames, just poofs of what looks like similar dustifying. 

If RV is promoting any mainstream alternative 9/11 Alex Hicks type of backed explanations, then RV is on the suspect list.  Too bad too I really like RV's stuff, but the thermite is as stale as their "calling for a new investigation...... for 15 yrs now" BS.

Edited by JibbyJedi

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Like the John Galt society hidden behind a holographic mountain in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

LOL what??  Someone is talking about holographic mountains? 

I just did a semi stern search off Google for images or stories about one, mostly came across the same story about a holographic alien ancient library found in Romania, that shows no real photographs or real evidence apparently, just cartoons and hearsay and words as proofs.  If there are holographic mountains I'd assume there would be very minimal stuff about it online, or pushed to page 100 of Google searches.

Edited by JibbyJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.