Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids – New Studies Prove? (Video)

2 posts in this topic

The UFO International Project writes:

For a long time now there has been much talk about an advanced alien species being responsible for Ancient Egypt’s incredible structures, namely the pyramids – this could be far truer than what we ever expected.

The latest new genetic studies suggests that a lineage of Egyptian pharaohs were subjected to willful genetic manipulation by a technologically advanced Alien civilization – this could very well be the truth that this planet needs in confirming that designers and builders of the impressive pyramids had a very strong connection with ET beings that originated elsewhere in the universe, far far away!

This could be a major game changer for the human race – although the media appear intriguingly silent about this INCREDIBLE discovery!?

It was a gentleman called ‘Stuart Fleischmann’, who is the Assistant Professor of Comparative Genomics at the Swiss University in Cairo and his team who have recently published the results of a long 7-year study that mapped the genomes of 9 ancient Egyptian Pharaohs. If proven correct, their findings could potentially change the world’s history books forever and our understanding of our place in the Universe!

http://right.is/watercooler/2016/03/the-pharaohs-of-ancient-egypt-were-alien-hybrids-new-studies-prove-video-3211.html

I wonder if he worked with Lloyd Pye and his Star Child project. Before he died, Pye raised money to test dna of specimens he collected around the world. 

Pye corresponded with me before he died.  I owe him a debt of gratitude for helping me clear up some misconceptions about the Advanced Beings who still control the world through their bloodlines.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.