Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Guess Who’s In Charge Of Tomorrow Night’s GOP Debate? Hint…R-O-M-N-E-Y

3 posts in this topic

Trump supporters will likely want to step outside for a moment after reading this regarding tomorrow night’s GOP debate being hosted by Fox News.

Most are likely unaware that a sizable portion of the debate’s ticket allocation was controlled by the Michigan Republican State Chair.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/guess-whos-in-charge-of-tomorrow-nights-gop-debate-hint-r-o-m-n-e-y/#fWJdgKmP2qvVToyZ.99

Is the world really this small? Hmmm....

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Trump supporters will likely want to step outside for a moment after reading this regarding tomorrow night’s GOP debate being hosted by Fox News.

Most are likely unaware that a sizable portion of the debate’s ticket allocation was controlled by the Michigan Republican State Chair.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/guess-whos-in-charge-of-tomorrow-nights-gop-debate-hint-r-o-m-n-e-y/#fWJdgKmP2qvVToyZ.99

Is the world really this small? Hmmm....

It's the new anti trump campaign cin. They are trying to provoke trump into making himself look like a fool to lose votes. Its a last ditch attempt. Expect some abuse tomorrow.

Just now, Ukshep said:

It's the new anti trump campaign cin. They are trying to provoke trump into making himself look like a fool to lose votes. Its a last ditch attempt. Expect some abuse tomorrow.

I wasn't going to watch the debate... but now I think I will.  I'll try to find a live link for here and post it, too.  This should be verrrrry interesting. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.