Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

The Latest: Bundy Son Arrested for Role in Nevada Standoff

13 posts in this topic

The US gov is being really careful not to have anymore Wacos or Ruby Ridges.

But it doesn't say much about US rule of law. The gov sneaks around until they can arrest quietly and without bloodshed. How come they don't do this in Black communities?

3 minutes ago, puddle said:

But it doesn't say much about US rule of law. The gov sneaks around until they can arrest quietly and without bloodshed. How come they don't do this in Black communities?

How do you know they don't?  I'm sure they wait for blacks to scatter and round them up the same as they do white people. Are you implying that the cops are not killing whites as well as blacks? I guess you would like to deny there is any black on white crime while you're at it. Wanna play the "knock out" game?  

Apparently you were not keeping up with the latest Oregon standoff, or you'd know that they went up there and murdered LaVoy Finicum in an ambush and surrounded the refuge, if the people had not given up, it would have been another WACO or Ruby Ridge. 

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

How do you know they don't?  I'm sure they wait for blacks to scatter and round them up the same as they do white people. Are you implying that the cops are not killing whites as well as blacks? I guess you would like to deny there is any black on white crime while you're at it. Wanna play the "knock out" game?  

Could you provide a link to your sources, Cinnamon?

Apparently you were not keeping up with the latest Oregon standoff, or you'd know that they went up there and murdered LaVoy Finicum in an ambush and surrounded the refuge, if the people had not given up, it would have been another WACO or Ruby Ridge. 

Mr F ran a road block, Cinnamon. Having said that, I don't believe the police are very honest and upright in most of their dealings. Police have been militarized and civil rights means virtually nothing.

1 minute ago, puddle said:

Could you provide a link to your sources, Cinnamon?

Mr F ran a road block, Cinnamon. Having said that, I don't believe the police are very honest and upright in most of their dealings. Police have been militarized and civil rights means virtually nothing.

No, he didn't run a roadblock, get your facts straight before you try and tell me about Finicum. I followed that from the first day until the day he died. He was shot at, at the first stop, then they set up an ambush on a blind curve. Look at the video. And look at the FBI agent that jumped out in front of his truck after he went off the road. It's easy to gloss over things. 

None of our rights mean anything to cops that are militarized and arrogant. Plenty of people being killed that way every day of all colors. 

53 minutes ago, puddle said:

They do it in all communities all over. Race has absolutely nothing to with it.
They have days for arresting people with outstanding warrants and they're well organized to not tip them off before hand.

They're going after patriots to send a message to the people.
LaVoy Finicum's murder will not be forgotten and death was not in vain!

"patriots' is such a terribly misapplied word in the USA.

Race has a great deal to do with it, Lucy. There was no genocide against any identifiable white group, while there was a concerted genocide against native Americans.

"driving while Black" didn't arise out of thin air.

15 minutes ago, puddle said:

How so? The word Patriot to me, means someone who wants the Constitution and the Bill of Rights enforced. Not the papered over version that so-called "law makers" who are really nothing but Public Servants have turned it into. 

Well, for one thing, Cinnamon, those people/patriots, really do not have the foggiest notion about the constitution or constitutional law. They think that just because they can read it, it means they can interpret it.

Also, far far far too many "patriots" are people who support the war crimes and terrorism of the USA. That has to be the farthest thing, light years, from what a patriot is.

12 minutes ago, puddle said:

Race has a great deal to do with it, Lucy. There was no genocide against any identifiable white group, while there was a concerted genocide against native Americans.

"driving while Black" didn't arise out of thin air.

I use the word patriots to describe those who want to retain our constitution.
The genocide of white people is happening right now in every western nation except for Israel.
Also, Native Americans genocided the White Giants who lived in America before.
That in no way justifies what was done. Bad things happen in wars.

You are right on the "driving while black" though.
African Americans have a bad reputation because they commit the most crimes.
It is too bad that they all get lumped together but it's a byproduct of Multiculturalism.

I use the word patriots to describe those who want to retain our constitution.
The genocide of white people is happening right now in every western nation except for Israel.
Also, Native Americans genocided the White Giants who lived in America before.
That in no way justifies what was done. Bad things happen in wars.

See my reply to Cinnamon on patriots and their understanding of the constitution.

Where are whites being "genocided"?

What "White Giants"?

Bad things that happen in war are called war crimes and the US has committed thousands of war crimes and not ever been held accountable for any. Why? Because it is a rogue nation that does not follow the rule of law.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.