Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

RAW: Houston Gun Store Smash and Grab Burglary caught on CCTV camera, Texas

8 posts in this topic

I just saw this and thought some might wanna see it.

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I just saw this and thought some might wanna see it.

I gotta hand it to them - looked pretty smooth.  The license plate must have been caught on some camera though. 

Just now, Rothbard said:

I gotta hand it to them - looked pretty smooth.  The license plate must have been caught on some camera though. 

Most likely a stolen vehicle. if not then these be amateurs!

Damn thieves, I hope they all get caught. Too bad the truck's engine didn't seize up when they were trying to pull the door off, lotta black smoke came out the back. 

5 hours ago, Rothbard said:

I was thinking amateurs 1/2 way through then finished the rest and thought ok some mistakes and some ?? but overall ok. (guns laying on ground at end, walking and getting 1 gun leaving all the rest (just rake and grab/drop) instead of just 1 gun-drop, return.. etc

Just now, rbear said:

I was thinking amateurs 1/2 way through then finished the rest and thought ok some mistakes and some ?? but overall ok. (guns laying on ground at end, walking and getting 1 gun leaving all the rest (just rake and grab/drop) instead of just 1 gun-drop, return.. etc

They were amateurs for sure. I have experience in things. Don't ask more than that.

BUT! if they were professionals they would have gone behind the counter and scooped up as many rifles as possible. As it is they went for small items, ammo, knives and small arms by the looks of it. They do that because its much harder to shift rifles and large weapons illegally. They took stuff that was easy to move.

If they were pros they would have gone for high dollar value. and skipped ammo and small arms.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.