Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

EMP ATTACK WOULD KILL 90% OF US POPULATION- GUESS WHERE UNCLE SAM IS MOVING

8 posts in this topic

“Because of the very nature of the way that Cheyenne Mountain’s built, it’s EMP-hardened,” states Admiral William Gortney, head of NORAD and Northern Command. “And so, there’s a lot of movement to put capability into Cheyenne Mountain and to be able to communicate in there,” Gortney continued.

The Pentagon announced last week that the Raytheon Corporation will receive a $700 million contract to prep the Cheyenne Mountain base in Colorado for the return of US aerospace command, having abandoned it in 2006 for the Petersen Air Force base in Colorado Springs.

The half-acre mountain cavern was created in the 1960s in response to the Cold War and is designed to withstand a nuclear strike. Now it is being reopened for the very real threat of an EMP attack capable of being carried out by any one of America’s rogue nation enemies. Iranian military recently called for an EMP attack on the U.S. as Obama was negotiating a nuclear deal that would help them achieve a nuke.

Experts state that an EMP attack, which would fry all electronics within it’s wide blast radius, would kill 90% of the American population within a year if carried out. While people wouldn’t die immediately from the EMP itself, as we would lose every car, all forms of communication, all lights and anything that’s run by electricity,  it would cast the States back to 1870. Neighbor would be set upon neighbor as people would be fighting for food and water – requiring the immediate implementation of martial law and activation of those infamous FEMA camps.

http://right.is/politics/2015/04/an-emp-attack-would-kill-90-of-us-population-guess-where-government-ops-are-moving-suddenly-21834.html

They never moved from NORAD just like the shutdown of the space fence was a lie but hey, it wasn't real in the first place. The threat program keeps millions of people busy and I'm not even sure an EMP is even possible but it does add to the fear propaganda that is pumped daily into the mainstream.

Living on planet earth has always been risky but now there's money to be made from constant threat, real or imagined. It only took a century to bring humanity down to a whimpering mess.

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

They never moved from NORAD just like the shutdown of the space fence was a lie but hey, it wasn't real in the first place. The threat program keeps millions of people busy and I'm not even sure an EMP is even possible but it does add to the fear propaganda that is pumped daily into the mainstream.

Living on planet earth has always been risky but now there's money to be made from constant threat, real or imagined. It only took a century to bring humanity down to a whimpering mess.

We're all paranoid about EMPs but what proof do we have that they even exist? 

Just try to find videos of an actual EMP knocking a plane out of the sky or taking out a power grid.  All you get is propaganda pieces.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+emp&FORM=HDRSC3

I'm betting that EMP weapons do not exist.

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

We're all paranoid about EMPs but what proof do we have that they even exist? 

Just try to find videos of an actual EMP knocking a plane out of the sky or taking out a power grid.  All you get is propaganda pieces.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+emp&FORM=HDRSC3

I'm betting that EMP weapons do not exist.

I can assure you that EMP Weapons do indeed exist. Did the experiment myself. Go look on youtube for many. And i mean many homemade emp devices.

Just now, Ukshep said:

I can assure you that EMP Weapons do indeed exist. Did the experiment myself. Go look on youtube for many. And i mean many homemade emp devices.

I will.  Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This guy fried a calculator but it took multiple hits to make it die. There are LOTS of EMP fear videos, however.

Oh wait, here's proof :biggrin:

Here is on you can try. I did a similar experiment to this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.