Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

If You Don’t Warn The People, Their Blood Could Be On Your Hands

45 posts in this topic

Why are so few voices warning the people about what is coming?  We stand at the door of a period of distress that will be unlike anything that any of us have ever known before.  And even though the signs are all around us, very few individuals appear to be willing to stand up and sound the alarm.  Instead, there seems to be a large number of people that are quite eager to criticize the watchmen.  Earlier today, I was having a conversation with a very prominent voice in the alternative media, and we were reflecting on this.  There are so many individuals out there that love to shoot arrows at those that are sounding the alarm, and yet they are doing so little to make a difference themselves.

It is easy to sit back on your sofa munching on potato chips as the world around you goes to hell, and it is easy to criticize those that have chosen to have the courage to stand up and warn the people.

But it is not easy to stand up and say the hard things that need to be said in a society that does not want to listen.

http://right.is/gold-and-precious-metals/2016/03/if-you-dont-warn-the-people-their-blood-could-be-on-your-hands-59219.html

People wake up in their own time, if at all. Maybe some weren't wired to wake up ever or maybe they are young souls...early days on the path. We're preaching to the choir here on a CT site and maybe some will stumble in here but the majority won't so that's their problem. I've drilled my two daughters, one gets it, the other doesn't and I've oh so very subtly tried to wake up hubbs but he's entrenched into the system of makin' money day in and day out.

In another era maybe it was possible to wake people up but historically change is very sloooow. Do I really want the zombies to put their phones down? Not sure. Maybe the phone distracts them from going full retard.

2 people like this

I warn. They laugh. And tell me I'm crazy.

Evolution.

Legatus nec violatur, nec laeditur.

Let them figure it out for themselves.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, grav said:

indeed

Whatever tragedy befalls the USA, it won't, it couldn't possibly come anywhere close to the immense, [both in number and actions], death, destruction and suffering  that the USA has inflicted upon 70 countries just since WWII.

Just think about how there is so much wailing and gnashing of teeth over 3,000, then consider the numbers in Vietnam - 3 million; Korea - 3 million; Iraq - 1.5 million; Afghanistan - ...; ...; ... .

12 minutes ago, puddle said:

Whatever tragedy befalls the USA, it won't, it couldn't possibly come anywhere close to the immense, [both in number and actions], death, destruction and suffering  that the USA has inflicted upon 70 countries just since WWII.

Just think about how there is so much wailing and gnashing of teeth over 3,000, then consider the numbers in Vietnam - 3 million; Korea - 3 million; Iraq - 1.5 million; Afghanistan - ...; ...; ... .

Okay, I'll bite. Just what do you expect as a result of your posts?

12 hours ago, grav said:

:yah:

It's better to have tried and failed...

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Okay, I'll bite. Just what do you expect as a result of your posts?

That should be readily apparent, Brio. Every democracy needs a well informed populace.

Western nations are so conceited, so stunningly self-centered. These things I have been posting are not from me. They illustrate just how badly we in the west have been brainwashed. Doesn't that strike you as so amazingly wrong. The propaganda tells us that we are the open societies, the truth tellers, the folks who love to honestly debate the issues, [stick in your favorite bit of western propaganda], ... .

Is it impossible for you to put yourself in the shoes of a Vietnamese or a Cambodian or a Korean who has seen their family blown to smithereens, toasted with napalm, "shaked and baked" with phosphorous? 

Korea: War and Forgetting on Jeju Island. “Who Controls the Past Controls the Future” George Orwell

“The unhindered machinery of incendiary bombing [by the US] was visited on the North for three years,” he wrote, “yielding a wasteland and a surviving mole people who had learned to love the shelter of caves, mountains, tunnels and redoubts, a subterranean world that became the basis for reconstructing a country and a memento for building a fierce hatred through the ranks of the population. Their truth is not cold, antiquarian, ineffectual knowledge.” Cumings quotes Virginia Wolf on how the trauma of this kind of war “confers memory.”

The guerrilla leader Kim Il-sung had begun fighting the Japanese militarists in 1932. Every characteristic attached to the regime he founded – “communist, rogue state, evil enemy” – derives from a ruthless, brutal, heroic resistance: first to Japan, then the United States, which threatened to nuke the rubble its bombers had left. Cumings exposes as propaganda the notion that Kim Il-sung, leader of the “bad” Korea, was a stooge of Moscow. In contrast, the regime that Washington invented in the south, the “good” Korea, was run largely by those who had collaborated with Japan and America.

The Korean War has an unrecognized distinction. It was in the smoldering ruins of the peninsula that the US turned itself into what Cumings calls “an archipelago of empire”. When the Soviet Union collapsed in the 1990s, it was as if the whole planet was declared American – or else.

But there is China now. The base currently being built on Jeju island will face the Chinese metropolis of Shanghai, less than 300 miles away, and the industrial heartland of the only country whose economic power is likely to surpass that of the US.

“China,” says President Obama in a leaked briefing paper, “is our fast emerging strategic threat.” By 2020, almost two thirds of all US naval forces in the world will be transferred to the Asia-Pacific region. In an arc extending from Australia to Japan and beyond, China will be ringed by US missiles and nuclear-weapons armed aircraft. Will this threat to all of us be “forgotten”, too?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/korea-war-and-forgetting-on-jeju-island-who-controls-the-past-controls-the-future-george-orwell/5368744

bolded is mine.

7 minutes ago, puddle said:

That should be readily apparent, Brio. Every democracy needs a well informed populace.

Western nations are so conceited, so stunningly self-centered. These things I have been posting are not from me. They illustrate just how badly we in the west have been brainwashed. Doesn't that strike you as so amazingly wrong. The propaganda tells us that we are the open societies, the truth tellers, the folks who love to honestly debate the issues, [stick in your favorite bit of western propaganda], ... .

Is it impossible for you to put yourself in the shoes of a Vietnamese or a Cambodian or a Korean who has seen their family blown to smithereens, toasted with napalm, "shaked and baked" with phosphorous? 

Just because Americans show some concern for their own people doesn't mean everyone is conceited, uninformed and brainwashed or even uncaring. I think that is something you need to work on understanding. And that means every post about Americans DOES NOT have to be compared to what the U.S. GOVERNMENT does.  Not the people, the government. You are preaching to the choir for the most part on this forum. We know. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Just because Americans show some concern for their own people doesn't mean everyone is conceited, uninformed and brainwashed or even uncaring. I think that is something you need to work on understanding. 

I didn't think I would have to re-explain this. No, it most certainly does not mean everyone. I've drawn the distinction a number of times.

But it is a large enough number, by orders of magnitude, that keeps allowing innocents the world over to be slaughtered, in a parallel fashion to what the Nazis did, and there are few voices that speak out.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just because Americans show some concern for their own people ...

That right there is conceit. 

If Germans had talked like that after WWII, they would have been soundly denounced by the world.

They, along with the Japanese, the Koreans, the Vietnamese, the ... didn't even have the voice to tell the world about the frequent rapes of women by American troops.

Edited by puddle

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.