Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

New Sandy Hook Website Flips Script On Crisis Actor “Honor Network” Truth Harassment Site

3 posts in this topic

Many Sandy Hook truth seekers may have heard about it by now, it’s a website owned by “Lenny Pozner” supposed grieving father of murdered child “Noah Pozner” at Sandy Hook. He calls it the “Honor Network” (spelled Honr); a site dedicated to criminalizing anyone who asks questions about Sandy Hook. Those asking questions are profiled as thugs, insensitive harassers and cruel “hoaxers”. The shocking words used on this site are words everyone should be aware of:

We bring awareness to the cruelty and criminality of Hoaxer activity and, if necessary, criminally and civilly prosecute those who wittingly and publicly defame, harass, and emotionally abuse the victims of high profile tragedies and/or their family members. We intend to hold such abusers personally accountable for their actions, in whatever capacity the law allows.

In the aftermath of such horrific tragedies as the mass shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the Aurora Theatre, Santa Barbara, and even the Boston Bombing, an offensive element of society, known as ‘truthers’ have seized the opportunity to advance their conspiracy theorist mindset upon the masses by posting a litany of various forms of speculation and disinformation on YouTube and social media sites. We refer to these individuals as ‘hoaxers’, because the core of their belief is that these violent tragedies were simply Hoaxes, perpetrated by the government in order to more easily limit civil liberties, especially those involving the second amendment.

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/new-sandy-hook-website-flips-script-on-crisis-actor-honor-network-truth-harassment-site-4020.html

1 person likes this

B*tches can try to come arrest me for criticizing all these OBVIOUS hoaxes on the public. 

If all these cock sucker assholes want the CTs to end.... SHOW US REAL PROOF OF THESE OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS!   The entire cast of Sandy Hoax appeared at the fkn Super Bowl FFS! 

1 person likes this

Funny?  Is there a law against asking questions? (not to my knowledge)  Is there a law against publicly stating a hypothesis? (not to my knowledge)  Is there a law against sharing your "feelings" - "observations" and "opinions"? (not to my knowledge) 

Well, if there are no laws directly and unequivocally  stipulating the use (how to)  or forbidden use (don't use) of the above then I'm afraid Mr Lenny Poser (Pozner) is trying to catch the wind in a potato bag..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.