Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Battle Of The Plane(T) - Trailer 2 - Jedi Apocalypse -

8 posts in this topic

The Force has awakened......

Balls to the walls, I don't even care. 

The Jedi Apocalypse has arrived!

:37Vju9V:

4 people like this

Very cool!  Add that blue screen in the next trailer.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Very cool!  Add that blue screen in the next trailer.

The new one from ESA?  I added it in this one before finishing it up, 2nd flash after the NASA liars logo.

Glad I waited one more day to grab that one, lol.

41 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

The Force has awakened......

Balls to the walls, I don't even care. 

The Jedi Apocalypse has arrived!

:37Vju9V:

Im glad you threw in the spider creatures that feed off our energy from the black goo video!!!that one of the best videos i ever watched from a rna dna crystal power stealing spiders view.flucked up shiit goin down!!!

29 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Im glad you threw in the spider creatures that feed off our energy from the black goo video!!!that one of the best videos i ever watched from a rna dna crystal power stealing spiders view.flucked up shiit goin down!!!

The spiders aren't just from that video, they've been around for a while now, info on them that is.  There are many different drawings of them but like most things in the CT world, finding a real photograph of something that outrageous is difficult to prove is real.  

I'm throwing things in this no one talks about, and some things of my own experience that are pretty far out there.

Hope you guys like it...... if not I'm sure I will, I won't make something I don't want to watch, lol.

1 person likes this

Because it has to.

that is bang-on

my heart and soul are troubled lately by that atheist sentenced to jail and hundreds and hundreds of lashes for voicing his atheism,

how did we get to this point that a tiny elite dole out this abomination, and we are just thankful it is not us?

good work Jibby,

expose all lies and darkness,

all chains that bind us, that they may be broken

54 minutes ago, seeker said:

that is bang-on

my heart and soul are troubled lately by that atheist sentenced to jail and hundreds and hundreds of lashes for voicing his atheism,

how did we get to this point that a tiny elite dole out this abomination, and we are just thankful it is not us?

good work Jibby,

expose all lies and darkness,

all chains that bind us, that they may be broken

Thank you..... and I will do everything I can on my end to end all of these illusions & lies upon us all, but it really will take a group effort to make that happen.  I can't do it alone, none of us can do it alone we need each other, for support & to spread the good information.

Yes this world definitely HAS TO change, and I'll keep going to see that it does for the sake of the children who have to grow up in this disaster.  I'm probably going to cross some lines with this series though, lol.... I think it's about time we start line stepping though, enough is enough!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.