Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Do These People Really EXIST ??

9 posts in this topic

A fat male Feminist . Really ??

After slapping the crap out someone like this I think I would hand them over to a bunch of female ISIS fighters .

:picard-facepalm:

5 hours ago, CSB said:

A fat male Feminist . Really ??

After slapping the crap out someone like this I think I would hand them over to a bunch of female ISIS fighters .

:picard-facepalm:

O_O

My time is too valuable to listen to that kid, but if I was a betting man, and i am, then I would say he's trying to make up for his physical lackings by white knighting in hopes of scoring any woman. Even a fembot will do at this point o.o Type of gal that thinks voting for Hillary empowers women and doesn't insult the whole movement into handing the most important seat on the planet to a multitime murdering, sellout on the levels of treason, ignorant of even basic ligistics so someone give this ***** the launch codes, "woman".... I would like to see a female president of the united states. I think that would be niffty, and progressive and whatever not. But I want one that actually knows what's up. Like Thatcher. Give me a woman with a good head on her shoulders, and then, let her clean up the centuries huge mess the men made. Sounds about right >.> More things change, more they stay the same. 

tl;dr: yes o.o

I saw this the other day. I would say someone should slap the stupid out of him but I don't know if anyone could hit that hard. The stupid runs deep in him

Every year when tax time arrives I'm reminded why the government promoted and funded the feminist movement.

I think the ginger is the son of a rabid feminist and is brainwashed into thinking that's what being a woman is. Fail.

1 person likes this

Feminism Has to much legal force and influences on young men with normal to high testosterone levels I am thinking to that there is way to much estrogen in milk and soy today for young men mostly before puberty . Two tools that I think are being used to erase the aggressiveness with in a male along with fluoride and other chemicals in foods  . Men don't stand up for themselves anymore in a moral calm fashion as a man should his mind is becoming twisted and to worldly . This poor miss guided red headed kid in the video may not have had a real dad in his life and if he has I would bet his 40 year old papa is at lest bisexual . I am not saying this is the rule for men 40 and under but it is more likely . Just my opinion . I see to much feminism in men now days in the way they dress, talk and carry themselves . also from the influence Hollywood has .

It is part of TPTB's plan .  Is To Erase Dad

If I am right, a real and healthy man will be a thing of the past, even now as I write this Japan is in the process of making and testing vitro human sperm .

Check this link out; Japan

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/09/26/world/science-health-world/scientists-claim-creation-vitro-human-sperm/#.VteehkDHTpk

I thank God for this opportunity in life today because we do live in interesting times ....  :64pwFDH:

1 hour ago, CSB said:

<Snip>

I thank God for this opportunity in life today because we do live in interesting times ... :64pwFDH:

That indeed we do Brother, but do we really need these freaks and their freak-shows? Like @dbeers02 said you aint gonna be able to remedy this critter.

I always told my kids when they were small, we need these idiots in life - they show us how NOT to be!  Society by and large has been hijacked by libtards who somehow find a niche for all these sub-human bullshit.  Imagine this ginger kid trying that shit in 1940.  His folks would have spent good money if they sent him to a speech therapist when he was young.

For the record, he may have a few women of his ilk that think he's a hero but by and large I think normal woman will just laugh him off - he has only managed to make an ass of himself!

1 person likes this

Portlandia is full of these cupcakes.

I try to avoid going there.

It will be neat when the shtf to hear the wimpering , although that's all they do anyway.

Oh my gosh! lol
Feminists are scary.
I try to avoid them whenever possible.
On the plus side, I doubt he will spread his stupid genes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.