Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Out Law Stupid Instead Of Guns

10 posts in this topic

Out Law Stupid  Instead Of Guns :VzlHwzb:

I have been around guns all my life . My dad had a bunch and my mother love to hunt and shoot at targets in the back yard .

For my 12th birthday my mom gave me a Savage 410 shotgun for Christmas Santa gave me a Remington 22 pump rifle " I think my Dad had something to do with this " and from then on I wound up with a variety of firearms and still have most of them to this day . Not once did I ever play with stupid

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, CSB said:

Out Law Stupid  Instead Of Guns :VzlHwzb:

I have been around guns all my life . My dad had a bunch and my mother love to hunt and shoot at targets in the back yard .

For my 12th birthday my mom gave me a Savage 410 shotgun for Christmas Santa gave me a Remington 22 pump rifle " I think my Dad had something to do with this " and from then on I wound up with a variety of firearms and still have most of them to this day . Not once did I ever play with stupid

Hahahahaha!!! Yeah this guy is definitely in the running for the Darwin Award! It's like those retards that do wheelies at 100+ on the highway on their bikes! Organ donors because eventually your lucks gonna runout.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, puddle said:

.50 Cal ricochet knocks off earmuffs.

Those aren't ear muffs Dumbledore

Ear muffs are for keeping your ears warm and not for hearing protection, clearly you don't know the difference and that speaks for itself.

Now I see why you're so pissed off at Americans.

I would be pissed off too if I woke up every morning knowing that English was my second language and seeing two brown eyes staring back at me in the mirror.

Guess who got a hammerless .38 revolver for her birthday? uh huh. No more stupid automatic that needs two strong hands to work it. 

Ear muffs, ear protectors, same difference. I don't need to practice much anyway. I reckon I can hit my target at 8 feet or closer. 

But CSB, you can't outlaw stupid. Shucks, it's even taught in the schools. And reinforced in the media.

Unfortunately, ya can't fix stupid. Ya can lead a jackass to water but you can't make him take a bath. Stupid is as stupid does. It's how this country rolls. And people better wise up fast. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.