Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

“Christian” Baby Murderer: “I Love” Killing and Dismembering Babies in Abortions – “I’m Proud to do so”

1 post in this topic

“Christian” Baby Murderer: “I Love” Killing and Dismembering Babies in Abortions – “I’m Proud to do so”

Among the many things God hates are "hands that shed innocent blood) (Proverbs 6:17). There is an entire list in that passage, but let's focus on this one for this article because one woman, a Ob/Gyn, who claims to be from a Christian home and has stated that she loves to murder the unborn and dismember them. OK, she didn't use those terms, but she did say she loved providing the procedure that does just that.

Read the whole post here : http://freedomoutpost.com/christian-baby-murderer-i-love-killing-and-dismembering-babies-in-abortions-im-proud-to-do-so/

I could under stand a abortionist's lack of human compassion if they were none Christian but even then how can someone just murder little babies even before they are born ?

It saddens me to think people can be so evil to their own kind ! Maybe in my next life here on this earth God will make me into a rock and set me on ocean side .  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.