Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Baby Said That Someone Talks To Her At Night.

6 posts in this topic

Baby Said That Someone Talks To Her At Night.

Baby monitors are supposed to help keep infants and small children safe by allowing their parents to keep an eye on them at all times. But they have a glaring weakness that could be putting your child in danger, and not many people know about it .

More and more families have been reporting strange voices coming out of their baby monitor, waking up their children at night and saying horrible things . Where could these voices be coming from? The answer to that is disturbing .

This isn’t an isolated incident. Dozens of families have fallen victim to this horrible crime all over the country .

I do have a WiFi system here at home but I only turn it on if I really have to . Over the past few years I have had people try to hack it .

One time my lady friend was watching NetFlix on a computer in my living room and then she came into the kitchen and told me the webcam's light was on . Sure enough someone was watching . Now even with the WiFi turned off I no longer keep a cam pluged in . And my WiFi has a pass word from hell even if it turned off .

What is going to be fun is when the time comes for home appliances hacked vea the smartmeter and your refrigerator starts talking to you . :cheer:Or maybe your blender will ask you questions .

1 person likes this

Blender:  I'm going to whip you into shape NWO style. 

Wow, that is creepy. Total invasion of privacy and pervert territory no doubt. Need a new law to deal with that?  Or are existing ones up to that task?  I can just see the defense attorney telling the judge how people shouldn't expect to have any privacy, so their client didn't do anything wrong.   

@Cinnamon

Do I see the day coming where every one's life will be a open book at a push of a button ? On the most part it is here now !

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Cinnamon

Do I see the day coming where every one's life will be a open book at a push of a button ? On the most part it is here now !

The government already has it. 

I am not defending anyone here. But if its wifi and they don't pass protect it then its public domain. And only have themselves to blame!

I've heard multiple stories of this happening, that's what they get for having an open connection.

Plus its dickheads being trolls/aholes =\

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.