Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Mentally Disarmed: Obamacare Using Screenings to “Take Your Gun”

7 posts in this topic

Editor’s Comment: The issue is not about the quality of healthcare, or the access for everyone. The issue at hand is getting everyone into the system, and collecting data enough to “label” individuals with rather – ahem, disarming – disorders that can and will cancel your right to own a gun, and may even force you into drug treatment and mandatory therapy.

More and more, the terms that are used will define a person’s access to constitutional rights – police calls will include information about mental health states, particularly if there is a history of violence or mental disorders. PTSD will be used to take guns from the very veterans who fought for our freedoms, at the very time when they need help not demotion in society. Telling your doctor how you really feel is a sure path to possibly being categorized and disenfranchised.

Is this what the founding fathers had in mind when they stood up for the rights of the people to defend against tyranny? Absolutely not… but it is exactly what we stand to get under Obamacare, as big government programs become a network for informants and a black mark in a database.

New Obamacare Mental Health Policies Can Take Your Gun and Put You in a FEMA Camp

http://right.is/gold-and-precious-metals/2016/03/shtfplan-mentally-disarmed-obamacare-using-screenings-to-take-your-gun-59100.html

Obamacare doesn't even put a price cap on prescription medication (big pharma profits) as the rest of the OECD does, they merely subsidize costs through debt. I don't know about FEMA camps, but I can certainly see screening to provide mandatory (and expensive) treatment and removal of 2nd amendment rights. Pharmaceutical companies did write the ACA.

Obama isn't in control, IMO, just a good(bad) actor, not saying he's not guilty of high treason, cause they all are! but I believe he and the rest take orders from a higher order!

12 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

Obama isn't in control, IMO, just a good(bad) actor, not saying he's not guilty of high treason, cause they all are! but I believe he and the rest take orders from a higher order!

Oblahblah (or his speech writers) thinks if he repeats the same thing over and over he'll have credibility. I guess for those that learn by rote it works.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Brio said:

Oblahblah (or his speech writers) thinks if he repeats the same thing over and over he'll have credibility. I guess for those that learn by rote it works.

yes! - yes we can! - was repeated a lot

Edited by holographicINVASION

7 hours ago, Brio said:

Libtards always try to make their points simply by over speaking.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.