Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Poisonous Gases From San Andreas- Quake Prediction?

12 posts in this topic

On Thursday, Feb. 25, between 4 and 6 p.m., there was a major rupture in the San Andreas Fault which released an enormous amount of toxic carbon monoxide (CO) and other gases, like sulfur dioxide, into the air that spread all along the West Coast, from California to Canada, according to Climate Science Educator Paul Beckwith, University of Ottawa.

Beckwith feels the release could contribute to a rather substantial earthquake in the near future after “CO emitted in India” nine-years ago “preceded a 7.4 earthquake by one week.”

Beckwith also pointed out how the USGS and media have been silent.

Additionally Beckwith believes people could be getting poisoned from the gaseous release.

Beckwith said, “The levels are high as 40,000 parts per [billion].”

View the release live in realtime here.

http://right.is/watercooler/2016/03/poisonous-gases-from-san-andreas-quake-prediction-3195.html

3 minutes ago, BigRed said:

On Thursday, Feb. 25, between 4 and 6 p.m., there was a major rupture in the San Andreas Fault which released an enormous amount of toxic carbon monoxide (CO) and other gases, like sulfur dioxide, into the air that spread all along the West Coast, from California to Canada, according to Climate Science Educator Paul Beckwith, University of Ottawa.

Beckwith feels the release could contribute to a rather substantial earthquake in the near future after “CO emitted in India” nine-years ago “preceded a 7.4 earthquake by one week.”

Beckwith also pointed out how the USGS and media have been silent.

Additionally Beckwith believes people could be getting poisoned from the gaseous release.

Beckwith said, “The levels are high as 40,000 parts per [billion].”

View the release live in realtime here.

http://right.is/watercooler/2016/03/poisonous-gases-from-san-andreas-quake-prediction-3195.html

All i got to say on this.

Good video, trust Pharma to get on the bandwagon...predictable.

7 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Good video, trust Pharma to get on the bandwagon...predictable.

It is predictable. But in this case i just dont think they realize. The symptoms are indeed very similar. Fever is the only variation. Easy mistake for a physician to make i guess. it's not like every doctor is mr. house!

True..but when it comes to vaccinating the public I see red!

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

True..but when it comes to vaccinating the public I see red!

Vaccinations to me are pure evil. Being someone who has 3 forced injections upon me during school without any questions asked or parental forms signed at the age of 11 i have a deep seated hatred for vaccinations. I still remember that day. 30% of the children vaccinated went into a separate room then went home for the day because they had adverse reactions. a few of those ended up in hospital and that was only the first tuberculosis vaccination. the others gave me a taste of what it is like to be in a police state. Children not wanting to take them. Teachers and whoever came to vaccinate them holding them down while they cried and called for their moms.

Sorry i am angry now! you just made me enter momentary regression! well done. That does not happen too often.

Sounds like you need a bit of therapy, or maybe a good strong coffee! As a retired health practitioner (alternative!) I saw and treated children after they were vaccinated, some had become autistic. I refused to be vaccinated myself as a child in primary school, had to wrestle with one of the nuns, disgraced myself and was sent home. I just knew it was a horror being inflicted on us. I refused to have my own children vaccinated, they managed to get to adulthood unravaged by disease, they both had healthy immune systems thanks to NO vaccines and healthy diet etc. Pharma is a huge money making scam in my opinion.

1 minute ago, BigRed said:

Sounds like you need a bit of therapy, or maybe a good strong coffee! As a retired health practitioner (alternative!) I saw and treated children after they were vaccinated, some had become autistic. I refused to be vaccinated myself as a child in primary school, had to wrestle with one of the nuns, disgraced myself and was sent home. I just knew it was a horror being inflicted on us. I refused to have my own children vaccinated, they managed to get to adulthood unravaged by disease, they both had healthy immune systems thanks to NO vaccines and healthy diet etc. Pharma is a huge money making scam in my opinion.

Oh im sure i need therapy but vaccinations are the least of my issues when it comes to that :D Luckily with age comes wisdom and im all good with it now. Who i was and what happened. All in the past.

Whats funny is after i had that experience my parents refused to let my siblings be vaccinated. Taught them that if they try you run out of the school and back home. It was only just outside of the school so that was handy. 10 years after that. Im the only one who got vaccinated and im the only one with health issues. Funny that aint it.

1 person likes this

It can be hard to sit back and watch our loved ones go down that rocky road, fear is a great motivator unfortunately. What makes me laugh is whenever an unvaccinated child mixes with the vaccinated group, they all get scared! My question is, what are they scared of if the vaccines they all believe in work??

3 minutes ago, BigRed said:

It can be hard to sit back and watch our loved ones go down that rocky road, fear is a great motivator unfortunately. What makes me laugh is whenever an unvaccinated child mixes with the vaccinated group, they all get scared! My question is, what are they scared of if the vaccines they all believe in work??

maybe its just me but i noticed the smarter kids are not vaccinated! so the question is are they smart because they are not vaccinated? or are they not vaccinated because they are smart?

The chicken or the egg question.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

The chicken or the egg question.

indeed it is.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.