Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

20,000 DEMOCRATS LEAVE PARTY FOR TRUMP

21 posts in this topic

Wow! Seems real change is coming one way or another.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh and look they are changing votes too. they do not want him to win!

"People voting for Donald Trump in today’s Super Tuesday Texas Primary are seeing their ballots changed to show a vote for Marco Rubio.

http://www.infowars.com/report-trump-supporters-in-texas-see-votes-switched-to-rubio/

yeh sucky source i know!

This kind of thing happens all the time! This is why everyone thinks the elections are rigged and they are. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This kind of thing happens all the time! This is why everyone thinks the elections are rigged and they are. 

oh i agree. But in such a high profile. Important vote? are they begging to be seen doing what they are?

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

oh i agree. But in such a high profile. Important vote? are they begging to be seen doing what they are?

I think they're so desperate to select who the ptb want, they just don't care. They did the same thing when Ron Paul was running and even though people knew, nothing happened about it. 

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Not to worry, the USSC will consult with US big business and then they will do the final rigging.

If the Donald is elected prez, he says he will launch a new investigation into 9/11. There must be a lot of folks sweating blood.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, puddle said:

If the Donald is elected prez, he says he will launch a new investigation into 9/11. There must be a lot of folks sweating blood.

One can only hope!  You never know what they'll do once they get into office. As demonstrated time and time again. 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You never know what they'll do once they get into office. As demonstrated time and time again. 

Soooooo true dat!

If he is legit and he actually makes it into office. He will either be killed off. Or replaced! I believe.

Enough of the madness...Here is the answer to this political circus. LOL!!!

Just now, Ukshep said:

If he is legit and he actually makes it into office. He will either be killed off. Or replaced! I believe.

I was researching Saddam Hussein before and they showed a picture of his supposed cousin. They were identical. Clone maybe? The similarities were not just similarities. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.