Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Chinese scientists create artificial sperm!!!

5 posts in this topic

Umm... So yeah as the title implies Chinese scientists have just created artificial mouse sperm and have successfully given birth to baby mice. Why can't we leave well enough alone? First cloning and then so called "designer babies" with cells from three or more people can all have a kid! And now this $hit! Planned obsolescence of man? I guess it would be really easy to subjugate humanity if everyone is a docile feminized humanoid being! I wonder how long afterwards will the physical and psychological problems manifest themselves in these poor creatures?Oy vey! We're F**KED!

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/bye-bye-daddy-chinese-scientists-just-created-artificial-sperm_022016

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Umm... So yeah as the title implies Chinese scientists have just created artificial mouse sperm and have successfully given birth to baby mice. Why can't we leave well enough alone? First cloning and then so called "designer babies" with cells from three or more people can all have a kid! And now this $hit! Planned obsolescence of man? I guess it would be really easy to subjugate humanity if everyone is a docile feminized humanoid being! I wonder how long afterwards will the physical and psychological problems manifest themselves in these poor creatures?Oy vey! We're F**KED!

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/bye-bye-daddy-chinese-scientists-just-created-artificial-sperm_022016

I think its part of the much grander plan.

First they destroy the family unit. They achieve this through a variety of means as you know im sure.

Second they put a wedge between males and females and introduce other sexes and terminology further confusing males and females and making reproduction much harder due to cultural reasons, as in couples that cannot reproduce normally. Men with men, Women with Women, Men with transgender men. Etc Etc Etc

Thirdly they attack society as a while to reinforce the above points. To make it more widespread and to shift culture in favor of being more accepting of the plan they do not know exists.

And Finally! i say its not far off. With the cultural and societal plans complete they will make birthing babies through ordinary means obsolete. Or at least the conception part of it. This way the controllers gain 100% full and total control of the lives of every man, woman and child. Want a child? then by law you will be required to pay a fee or own a license or get permission from the government. The justification? having babies normally is too risky! our dna is flawed and defects are rampant. Idiot elite!

The tech is advanced enough, its a useful thing to create artificial sperm for many reasons. And technologically speaking it is a good thing to have to help those that cannot reproduce normally. But this seems to be part of the wider agenda to gain total control.

1 person likes this

Darn it. I'm out of likes already. 

This is the test tube world of the Matrix.  

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. As I said in the FE thread, man turned away from nature and looked to instruments in the 17th century and now The World is just a giant laboratory run by psychopaths.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.