Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vegan: "Non Vegans Don't Deserve To Live"

42 posts in this topic

Vegan = Bad Hunter.

To each his own.  If you do not eat meat that is your choice and it's cool by me but FFS stick to your cloud and do not encroach on my cloud, leave me and my meat breath the fuck alone. 

Add:

''Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.''

Edited by FalkeAuge
1 person likes this

Fact is that more vegans die from massive heart attacks and strokes than saturated fat eaters.
That's just a simple and honest fact! Saturated fats are not bad for you. It's the trans fats. Eating
vegan is unhealthy long term, but ok for a short while only!

Now if you eat vegan because you're not into eating animal flesh for whatever reasons, that's
your choice. You should at least though drink organic milk.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

To each his own.  If you do not eat meat that is your choice and it's cool by me but FFS stick to your cloud and do not encroach on my cloud, leave me and my meat breath the fuck alone.

Do you happen to feel the same way about those who are against abortion? Both vegans and anti-abortionists are similar in that they want to see a reduction in needless killing, so it is not enough to say "if you don't like it, don't do it". Instead, vegans and pro-lifers have what they feel is an important message and some do seek to make others aware.

Fact is that more vegans die from massive heart attacks and strokes than saturated fat eaters.
That's just a simple and honest fact! Saturated fats are not bad for you. It's the trans fats. Eating
vegan is unhealthy long term, but ok for a short while only!

Now if you eat vegan because you're not into eating animal flesh for whatever reasons, that's
your choice. You should at least though drink organic milk.

​This is contrary to what I have been seeing in medical studies. Can you provide some (unbiased) sources for your statements?

Do you happen to feel the same way about those who are against abortion? Both vegans and anti-abortionists are similar in that they want to see a reduction in needless killing, so it is not enough to say "if you don't like it, don't do it". Instead, vegans and pro-lifers have what they feel is an important message and some do seek to make others aware.

​This is contrary to what I have been seeing in medical studies. Can you provide some (unbiased) sources for your statements?

​I saw this. Not sure if its totally relevant.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/01/study-vegetarians-less-healthy-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters/

Edited by ukshep

Yeah, the human body does require some meat; just not as much as most people tend to eat.  Currently, these bodies do not fare too well without meat for long periods of time although it is possible for a lot of people to do without it for weeks or months and still be in good shape.

Well, it would be nice if they themselves were informed of the entire situation before they go off on their awareness campaigns.

For example, a lot of vegans like to pretend there is enough edible vegetation on this planet to feed 7.5 billion people 3 meals a day. There is not. Unless of course you want to feed the humans those same fattening and unhealthy grains they feed the livestock.

I often wonder if any vegans have bothered to consider what would happen in 3 years time, if all hunting were outlawed? I'll tell you, the deer population would skyrocket beyond their wildest dreams, and they would need to eat. (I have seen first hand what only 1 year of a ban on deer hunting will do to an agricultural area) Say good bye to a lot of vegetation, including your vegan crops.(just don't feel too bad about displacing the animals that used to live on that land you till and sow) 

I won't even go into how many of them wear or use animal products falsely labeled as "vegan".

Then there is the matter of using grid-electricity (from any source) or anything from a factory facility, that also had a hand in the death of animals.

I could go on, but see no point in doing so. If the above doesn't make you at least start to think about the larger picture, then you aren't comprehending it anyways.

Edited by RabidWolf
1 person likes this

Vegan's deny our biology. It's like they have their hands over their ears going lalalalala, to anything that is said contrary to their ideology. Our dentition and digestive system point to our true nature and true needs. Civilisation makes it easy to eat according to our morality, take Civ away and reality truly does bite. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not aware of a non animal source of B12.

1 person likes this

​I will look past the tiny sample size of actual vegans and the misnomer of referring to those who eat fish as vegetarian. Once you get past the clickbait title of this article and read the actual study (in its brief form), you will see that it is not the gloom and doom that the popular media makes it out to be. The entirety of the study talks about the positive aspects of a plant-based diet in regards to overall health. There is some contradiction regarding vegetarians as requiring more medical care yet cite a lower participation in routine check-ups and vaccinations. Considering what we know about vaccinations, I would not consider that a bad thing.

The study talked of a lower quality of life in such things as social relationships. I would argue that when you are aware of the cruelty and apathy towards non-human sentient beings, it leads to a feelings of isolation. I am sure that I am not the only one in the conspiracy community who has felt this same thing when trying to awaken others about what goes on behind the scenes.

1 person likes this

I eat lots of fruits and veggies that I grow myself. I eat eggs from my my free range and totally happy flock. I'm embarking on raising meat birds this year for the first time. They will have a good life before they have the cleanest death I can provide, which will be cleaner than the local foxes would afford them. And tears will be shed and thanks given.

I cried buckets a few weeks ago when I lost one of my "4 legged lawn mowers".

I fully respect non human sentient beings but I don't deny what I am. An omnivore. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.