Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Mystery 'bloodsucking vampire' predator kills over 200 chickens and ducks in China village

10 posts in this topic

A mystery bloodsucking predator has killed over 200 chickens and ducks in a village in China, with the only clue to its identity a four-toed webbed footprint about the size of a young child's hand. Police and locals in Pudong, near Shanghai, have been hunting for the predator since the attacks began and have started night patrols to protect the livestock.

South China Morning Post reports that the predator had left large bite marks in the birds but had not eaten the flesh. Instead, it had sucked out the blood of its prey. Attacks have been occurring over the last few weeks and while people have tried to set up traps with live chickens as bait, they have been unsuccessful.

Villages had thought the creature might have come from Shanghai Wild Animal Park, which is about 2km away, but officials said no animals have escaped or gone missing recently. Other than the muddy footprint left behind, the only other indication of its size was a football-sized hole torn in a wire fence.

Officials from the Pudong Forestry Station said the footprints and bite marks indicate the predator is a racoon or a badger. However, locals said the bites bigger than that of a dog, leaving widespread speculation as to what the predator could be.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mystery-bloodsucking-vampire-predator-kills-over-200-chickens-ducks-china-village-1546663

Is it a Chinese version of Chupacabra? 

Posted (edited)

Chupacabra?!? Thought they were only in central and South America. 

Edited by Groove

We had bantam chickens years ago that were killed in their coop. Something would kill them and drink their blood. We never saw them, probably mink or weasels. 

I heard there were sightings of BERNIE and HILLARY in the area before the incident happened.

:rofl:

1 person likes this

On 01/03/2016 at 0:23 PM, Groove said:

Chupacabra?!? Thought they were only in central and South America. 

I've got a video on an old camcorder you should see. Of a small humanoid creature a foot tall. Murdering 10 or so ducks i have. about 7 years ago. It kind of looks like a dog but it stood up... and used its paws/hands to eat. I got it lying around somewhere it looked weird as hell. I'll see if i cant find it.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I've got a video on an old camcorder you should see. Of a small humanoid creature a foot tall. Murdering 10 or so ducks i have. about 7 years ago. It kind of looks like a dog but it stood up... and used its paws/hands to eat. I got it lying around somewhere it looked weird as hell. I'll see if i cant find it.

:ohmy: crazy. No I know there's things out there that haven't been discovered or we just haven't been told about them. Here in se Louisiana we have all kinda of story's of vampires, zombies, and swamp monsters and ghost. I've personally had some extremely strange experiences in the past with weird animals in the woods. Nothing as small as a chup tho, mine have been huge looking creatures that I to this day can not explain. Boy Scout trip back in the 80's to Honey Island Swamp is what opened me and about 25 other scouts up the the whole big foot thing. All I remember was hearing a lot of unexplained animal sounds like non of us had ever heard. And glowing eyes from the fire at night. We never saw what it was but sounded really big and really close. I do remember the next morning half the camp site was thrown around and one of the tents for ripped up. We passed it off as a bear but there were no tracks only big depressions in the ground with no discernible marks. I still scratch my head on that especially when I hear the same story and others have heard the same sounds and of course the people that live in the swamp there will say yes big foot lives here. So yea nothin really surprises me anymore when it comes to some things. 

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I heard there were sightings of BERNIE and HILLARY in the area before the incident happened.

:rofl:

Those reports turned out to be false.....

But we did have our on the ground team Identify them.

http://i.imgur.com/Yolh8yh.png

Anything is Possible .

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I want to see that! 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I want to see that! 

Could not find it since i posted this. going to go through my stuff at the brothers tomorrow see if i cant find it there. I got soo much crap :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.