Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Be Sure to Force Your Young Daughter to Get her HPV Vaccine - the Pharmaceutical Industry Would Never Lie

8 posts in this topic

That is horrible. I got into it with my kids doc for pushing that vaccine on them. I refused and told him why. At the time was when all the news coming out of Europe and all the cases of kids being hurt by it. He proceeded to say it's safe so my smart but told him to take it if it's so safe, of course it was a no. So baiscly I pointed him to the World Wide Web and showed him no less than 5000 articles on the subject and said here do your own research and stop listening to snake oil salesmen. Needless to say my kids have a new doctor. 

2 people like this

All you need to know about vaccines is that manufacturers are under government protection and exempt from lawsuits. The gov has a paltry fund they meagerly dole out for victims that suffered severe side effects or death but if they make a tainted batch (they rarely get caught) there is no recourse.

Vaccines are for cattle, sheep and all the other farm animals with herd mentality.

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

All you need to know about vaccines is that manufacturers are under government protection and exempt from lawsuits. The gov has a paltry fund they meagerly dole out for victims that suffered severe side effects or death but if they make a tainted batch (they rarely get caught) there is no recourse.

Vaccines are for cattle, sheep and all the other farm animals with herd mentality.

This is what I say to my doctor when they bring up vaccinations:  "Are you willing to sign an agreement holding you personally liable if the vaccine fails to do as it claims or if it causes any physical injury to my child whatsoever?"  They drop the issue very quickly.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

This is what I say to my doctor when they bring up vaccinations:  "Are you willing to sign an agreement holding you personally liable if the vaccine fails to do as it claims or if it causes any physical injury to my child whatsoever?"  They drop the issue very quickly.

The parents all need to do that. But most of them think that nothing ever happens from vaccines. More and more are questioning it, more than ever before. 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The parents all need to do that. But most of them think that nothing ever happens from vaccines. More and more are questioning it, more than ever before. 

Disturbing video, "Just get your damn vaccines!"

3 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Disturbing video, "Just get your damn vaccines!"

The game of "Pretend" is wearing thin. 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Someone needs to ask her if she's gotten her Mercury shot this year. And also ask if she's ever looked into any of the claims by us about the dangers. I bet the answer to both is a big no. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.