Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Just a reminder! About moderation and the reporting of posts!

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Ukshep

I just want to say thank you for the site and you do keep a clean ship's deck !  And that I have not had any issues here that is one big thing I like about Conspiracy OutPost .

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but names and words will never hurt me . I learned this as a kid .

And let me share with you being on the net all these years I have had to deal with some real aholes and yet I enjoy going back at them with some verbal butt hurt just to put them in check . I will stand my ground ! But then I wont play their game vary long if I have that option  . Just as a suggestion maybe you can add a ignore option button where we could ban someone from our threads . then you as staff can do as you please with the ahole that has been banned by the OP or the OP can unban them . Reporting shines a light on a specific post and makes it easier for us; sounds to much like; If you see something say something .

Just food for thought . :64pwFDH:

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

this my first day as a member here! I like it so far, cause I had some laughs....:cheers:

2 people like this

25 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

this my first day as a member here! I like it so far, cause I had some laughs....:cheers:

Welcome to the asylum... I mean forum. lol 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was born in an asylum! :VzlHwzb: Just glad to find a forum that recognizes it exists

Edited by holographicINVASION

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Welcome to the asylum...

Built the asylum then became an inmate :chuckle:

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Really glad I watched that. Like a good earworm, not one I want rid of. Thanks. Sweet.

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Brio said:

Built the asylum then became an inmate :chuckle:

:rofl:

And now this is a Music Thread... hehe

1 person likes this

Shep is going to ban me tomorrow for this.... BUT! Until then! lol

1 hour ago, CSB said:

@Ukshep

I just want to say thank you for the site and you do keep a clean ship's deck !  And that I have not had any issues here that is one big thing I like about Conspiracy OutPost .

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but names and words will never hurt me . I learned this as a kid .

And let me share with you being on the net all these years I have had to deal with some real aholes and yet I enjoy going back at them with some verbal butt hurt just to put them in check . I will stand my ground ! But then I wont play their game vary long if I have that option  . Just as a suggestion maybe you can add a ignore option button where we could ban someone from our threads . then you as staff can do as you please with the ahole that has been banned by the OP or the OP can unban them . Reporting shines a light on a specific post and makes it easier for us; sounds to much like; If you see something say something .

Just food for thought . :64pwFDH:

There is an option to ignore a poster, but the software is not all that sophisticated.  When another poster post a quote of the ignored poster you'd see it anyway.  The software-package (good as it is) is quite rigid in its framework and adding small extras is not always possible.  There are certain add-on's which can be added to the site but that specific option is not available.  Personally I think it is not an option to "ignore" a member / poster as you lose the core of a thread if you do not follow the rebuttal of all participants.

A golden rule is to not read something if you do not like it.  Sites / forums like this consists of many different individuals sometimes from different cultural backgrounds and sometimes even "paid" instigators whose main aim is to cause strife and bring about discord - luckily here they are quite quickly identified and shown the door.

As for the "report" of content, this too is a serious issue and should only (Sorry @Ukshep} be done once really considered and not just an emotional knee-jerk because someone does not agree with your posted content.  Why? - If we flood the Mods / Admin with trivial reports they will soon frown upon the reports and when you really need to report something it will in all probability not be handled as quick as we expect.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.