Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Want To Play School Sports In Texas? Show Us Your Birth Certificate

10 posts in this topic

Its about time someone took a stand against all this transgender stuff.

Birth Certificates To Determine Student-Athletes' Gender

Texas superintendents have overwhelmingly approved a rule making birth certificates the official determinant of a student-athlete's gender for playing high school sports, a policy transgender advocates have decried as exclusionary and outdated.

In October, the 32-member legislative council of the University Interscholastic League, the governing body for Texas high school sports, passed on the opportunity to vote on the proposed rule, instead deciding to send it to the superintendents of member districts for approval.

Voting results, posted Thursday, show they approved the rule 586-32, with two not responding. Changes to the UIL’s constitution also require approval from the state education commissioner. But a UIL spokeswoman said then-Commissioner Michael Williams approved the policy in November, meaning it is final.

<snip>

The UIL’s "Non-Discrimination Policy" already bans member schools from denying students a chance to play on sports teams because of their disability, race, color, gender, religion or national origin.

The new addition to that policy says: "Gender shall be determined based on a student's birth certificate. In cases where a student's birth certificate is unavailable, other similar government documents used for the purpose of identification may be submitted."

Transgender advocates say this kind of policy will prevent transgender kids from playing sports because most do not identify with the gender on their birth certificates and changing it requires having sex reassignment surgery.

More:

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/02/26/birth-certificates-determine-student-athlete-gende/

2 people like this

I don't agree with the stasi "show us your papers" scenario BUT since the school has to play in the elitist's dystopia of gender confusion then using the elite's own tool of birth certificate slavery is quite appropriate.

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I don't agree with the stasi "show us your papers" scenario BUT since the school has to play in the elitist's dystopia of gender confusion then using the elite's own tool of birth certificate slavery is quite appropriate.

Let's just be real, if a girl competes on a boy's level, we're all impressed. When a boy competes at a girls level, it's a dis (You throw like a girl o.o) and that's because God made men men and women women, and while we can all play Shakespear if ya wanna put on a play, so be it, Jedi, but at the end of the day, you are what the Lord made ya, and when it comes to atheletic competetion that means something. Almost like the word is law despite all the cosmetic (intresting word, o.o cosmos) alterations, and impressive illusions.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Let's just be real, if a girl competes on a boy's level, we're all impressed. When a boy competes at a girls level, it's a dis (You throw like a girl o.o) and that's because God made men men and women women, and while we can all play Shakespear if ya wanna put on a play, so be it, Jedi, but at the end of the day, you are what the Lord made ya, and when it comes to atheletic competetion that means something. Almost like the word is law despite all the cosmetic (intresting word, o.o cosmos) alterations, and impressive illusions.

Our competitive society hasn't worked out so well. The coliseum in Rome should have remained a ruin rather than rebuilt all over the  world. But noooooo, they had to resurrect the Roman Empire with all the brutality and oligarchy.

32 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Our competitive society hasn't worked out so well. The coliseum in Rome should have remained a ruin rather than rebuilt all over the  world. But noooooo, they had to resurrect the Roman Empire with all the brutality and oligarchy.

Competition isn't the problem, infact, it's the american way, and the way of innovation. But without sportmenship, it becomes dirtier than politics.

A lot of women follow sports now. I don't get it. I played in the band in high school and had to go to football games. What a stupid savage sport. I'm soooo glad my husband doesn't like sports. The only ones he watches are boxing and ladies' figure skating. I guess he appreciates their grace and skill. :1XqXnoz:

Seriously, college and pro sports are designed to distract the sheeple from thinking about serious matters.

Kinda funny that you have to show your birth certificate to play sports but you don't have to show it to become President or vote in some states. In America anyone can become President...... But, not everyone can become a star quarterback on a NFL team. lol

Oh the irony...

6 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Let's just be real, if a girl competes on a boy's level, we're all impressed. When a boy competes at a girls level, it's a dis (You throw like a girl o.o) and that's because God made men men and women women, and while we can all play Shakespear if ya wanna put on a play, so be it, Jedi, but at the end of the day, you are what the Lord made ya, and when it comes to atheletic competetion that means something. Almost like the word is law despite all the cosmetic (intresting word, o.o cosmos) alterations, and impressiveillusions.

Yep, boys and girls are different and nothing anyone says or feels is going to change that.

Allowing them to compete in a physical sport will get someone hurt and I don't mean just their little feelings.

Plus, only about 0.3% of the US population claims to be transgender.

How many of them are in high school and actually play sports?

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, boys and girls are different and nothing anyone says or feels is going to change that.

Allowing them to compete in a physical sport will get someone hurt and I don't mean just their little feelings.

Plus, only about 0.3% of the US population claims to be transgender.

How many of them are in high school and actually play sports?

Enough it enough..... STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!

When people play sports they shower together in locker rooms. Back in the day when my daughter played volleyball, I would have been really pissed off if she had to shower with a "transgender"  just because its politically correct.

I can hear it now, "Hey mom you know what a great volleyball player Pam is? Did you know that "she" has a penis? I saw it in the shower after the game." How the hell do you explain that to a 14 year old? "Oh, its ok honey, Pam was born Patrick, but he has a gender identity problem and we must treat everyone fairly, he gets to be a she, and play on the girls team!"

Boys are boys, Girls are girls and the rest of y'all are freaks of nature. Sorry..but that's the way I feel!!!

17 hours ago, CGK said:

Transgender advocates say this kind of policy will prevent transgender kids from playing sports because most do not identify with the gender on their birth certificates and changing it requires having sex reassignment surgery.

A cheaper way would be to just if you have a penis play on the boys team, and a vagina, play on the girls team. That should sort things out easily. If you don't like it, then don't play.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.