Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jade Helm & Staying Informed: National Roadway and Highway Live Cams Watch (Post Your Cities Here)

15 posts in this topic

Staying Informed: National Roadway and Highway Live Cams Watch (Post Your Cities Live Feeds)

Every city and small town across the nation is littered with live and realtime traffic and roadway
cameras and feeds. They are everywhere, and not just on roads and highways.

They can also be found in airports, bus and train stations, subways, and ferry terminals, shipping
ports, all waterways, and in down town financial areas in major cities, just to name a few.

What better way to monitor what's happening across your nation than to watch these realtime feeds?
Especially with all the Jade Helm and other drills happening across the country.

A national network by the people is always empowering by helping them stay informed.

An informed individual is a prepared individual.

Watch the eyes that watch you!

List yours here now!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

One thing I noticed while monitoring traffic cam feeds a couple years ago, as a military and unknown government vehicle convoy was passing though a given area the feeds mysteriously went down for the duration of their passing. 

Honestly, I wouldn't rely on them for anything other than "scripted events".

Still, useful tools for viewing what Act in the Play we are in.

I use a bunch of different ones, but http://www.trafficland.com/ has a lot of feeds to browse. 

One thing I noticed while monitoring traffic cam feeds a couple years ago, as a military and unknown government vehicle convoy was passing though a given area the feeds mysteriously went down for the duration of their passing. 

Honestly, I wouldn't rely on them for anything other than "scripted events".

Still, useful tools for viewing what Act in the Play we are in.

I use a bunch of different ones, but http://www.trafficland.com/ has a lot of feeds to browse. 

​There are millions upon millions of realtime cams across the united states, and they couldn't possibly shut them all down
during any real national emergency. That's impossible. Only during a planned drill as they would map out and route out
everything.

You most likely already realize that many times when cameras have been shut down, it was because of maintenance issues,
but I'm sure sometimes it was what you say.

Shit man... forgot to sign-in. Oh well, I'm finishing this post this way!

​There are millions upon millions of realtime cams across the united states, and they couldn't possibly shut them all downduring any real national emergency. That's impossible. Only during a planned drill as they would map out and route out
everything.

You most likely already realize that many times when cameras have been shut down, it was because of maintenance issues,

​ROFL... I had to pick the image of the burrito to pass the security check, but I did it twice as nice
by choosing two. lol.

NYC Harbor  - Statue of Liberty Realtime Cam View Towards Down Town New York City (Manhattan):

You should had seen and heard this harbor view during Hurricane Sandy, and right up until it went
down! It was horrifying!

There are also other NYC harbor realtime camera feeds on this page.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/statueofliberty/index.php?cam=liberty_hd

(with sound)

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​There are millions upon millions of realtime cams across the united states, and they couldn't possibly shut them all downduring any real national emergency. That's impossible. Only during a planned drill as they would map out and route out
everything.

Oh sure they can!

​If it is on the internet, it can be shut down. All of them at once, or any specific streaming website they want to.

Remember, during a declared National Emergency, all forms of communication. commercial or privately owned, fall under the jurisdiction of the DHS.

Oh sure they can!

​If it is on the internet, it can be shut down. All of them at once, or any specific streaming website they want to.

Remember, during a declared National Emergency, all forms of communication. commercial or privately owned, fall under the jurisdiction of the DHS.

​Yes, that's true, but only if the entire internet is shut down. Will they be so bold to do so?
Maybe, and maybe not! These days the people wouldn't stand for it, so they may just
have local area internet blackouts where needed. I just don't see the entire country going
down all at the same time unless they claim we were attacked via EMP, and than it won't
really matter much!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

​Yes, that's true, but only if the entire internet is shut down. Will they be so bold to do so?Maybe, and maybe not! These days the people wouldn't stand for it, so they may just
have local area internet blackouts where needed. I just don't see the entire country going
down all at the same time unless they claim we were attacked via EMP, and than it won't
really matter much!

​Those fuckers get more bold with their unlawful actions every day, it seems. Time will tell I guess! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.