Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Sleeping Dogs

5 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Aww, CSB, did you lose your love?  :hug:Here's a big hug for ya. 

Thanks for the hug .  Yes it has been ten years ago . I lost my best half of me to a drunk driver . I have some just lady friends but I have yet nor will I ever be able to replace Vickie .

Vickie and I were together for twenty six years four months and 12 days ... And had never had even a argument .

4 hours ago, CSB said:

Thanks for the hug .  Yes it has been ten years ago . I lost my best half of me to a drunk driver . I have some just lady friends but I have yet nor will I ever be able to replace Vickie .

Vickie and I were together for twenty six years four months and 12 days ... And had never had even a argument .

Dang, CSB...  I'm sorry, my friend.  I can not even imagine.  I would be lost without my wife.  Absolutely lost.  

2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Dang, CSB...  I'm sorry, my friend.  I can not even imagine.  I would be lost without my wife.  Absolutely lost.  

If someone passes from a natural cause is something a spouse maybe able to handle a little bit better but losing a love one at the hands of someone can be devastating to say the lest .

I stopped feeling sorry for myself and screaming at God and got my head out of my ass so I could carry on in life . From that point I have had a war on agents drunk driving .

Really I don't know way I posted the video but I will admit my better half was on my mind after I found this video .

I just thought that I would share it here because it is a cool song and Gregory Page is a great artist I didn't intend for this post to become a way back thread .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.