Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

ICE Officer to Rubio: ‘You Lied to American Public on FOX News,’ Challenges Him to Meet

9 posts in this topic

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Council President Chris Crane is issuing a challenge to Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) following Rubio’s attack on the officer. In an email to Rubio’s campaign — an exclusive copy of which is being provided to Breitbart News — Crane challenges Rubio to meet so that ICE Officer Crane can present Rubio with his badge and his credentials.

Crane represents America’s ICE officers and is an ICE officer himself.

“You recently lied to the American public on FOX news regarding my current status and career as both an ICE Agent and Officer,” Crane writes in his email to Rubio. “I challenge you to make yourself available, as a United States Senator and Presidential Candidate, so that I may present my badge and credentials to you as proof that your comments on FOX news are false."

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/02/ice-officer-to-rubio-you-lied-to-american-public-on-fox-news-challenges-him-to-meet-14659.html

When will the corruption end ?

Just now, BigRed said:

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Council President Chris Crane is issuing a challenge to Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) following Rubio’s attack on the officer. In an email to Rubio’s campaign — an exclusive copy of which is being provided to Breitbart News — Crane challenges Rubio to meet so that ICE Officer Crane can present Rubio with his badge and his credentials.

Crane represents America’s ICE officers and is an ICE officer himself.

“You recently lied to the American public on FOX news regarding my current status and career as both an ICE Agent and Officer,” Crane writes in his email to Rubio. “I challenge you to make yourself available, as a United States Senator and Presidential Candidate, so that I may present my badge and credentials to you as proof that your comments on FOX news are false."

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/02/ice-officer-to-rubio-you-lied-to-american-public-on-fox-news-challenges-him-to-meet-14659.html

25 minutes ago, CSB said:

When will the corruption end ?

When we oust the whole government and start over.

1 person likes this

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

When we oust the whole government and start over.

OK 1 sweetheart ;   tell me how wiil we I will do it !

Lying makes him an excellent candidate for the office of US president.

Just now, CSB said:

Well, I don't know... It's so big and overwhelming at this point...
But we could all stop paying taxes at the same time. No way could they go after everyone.
We could refuse to acknowledge the authority of anyone in office with dual citizenship.
We could all vote None Of The Above in every new election.
:1XqXnoz:

I think the first step toward ousthood is killing the federal reserve.

1 hour ago, CSB said:

Fire and misery.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.