Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Signs of a Big Quake coming very soon? - Updated (strange connections to animal/human deaths?)

51 posts in this topic

Big indian region quake coming soon?

Or around the ring of fire! im noticing very high levels of Carbon Monoxide. this is usually released from fault lines when in this quantity as far as i am aware!

The 2 main area's of this are west coast of america, Major activity over last few days, we also have a lot of activity from india. Right next to a long mountain ridge with no housing or cities nearby. im assuming this is a fault line too. topographically speaking it looks like it is.

One at each side. Looks like major movement. Expecting something from this. But not sure what!

India Spot: http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=186.72,27.24,343/loc=94.793,26.281

West Coast: http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=214.33,28.46,343/loc=-116.618,34.645

Its also been happening in china. not as bad as the other 2 but still something to look at.

^^ both of the above are what they look like now. But look over the last few days.

On a side note: I'm wondering if this is connected to all these fireballs. And if something is having an effect on the planet and causing seismic activity.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this falls in line with UKsheps post . This was posted to YouTube Feb. 27 2016 .

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CSB said:

I think this falls in line with UKsheps post . This was posted to YouTube Feb. 27 2016 .

 

I'm not the only one to notice this then? watched the video thanks.

I guess we stay on alert for the next week. Hopefully its nothing but well. I see a lot of movement lately in many forms. Leaks mainly! but also other stuff that makes me believe the earth is groaning bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edgar Cayce predicted the West Coast falling into the sea. He was one of the few psychics who could "see" the future. Because he was alive in the modern age, he understood what he was seeing more than Nostradamus and other early visionaries who didn't understand modern technology, like airplanes (real or not) flying into skyscrapers.

Supposedly, time does not exist. The Electric Universe theory allows the pineal gland to tap into the Matrix. Speaking of electricity, Sky Cat is quiet lately.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Big indian region quake coming soon?

Or around the ring of fire! im noticing very high levels of Carbon Monoxide. this is usually released from fault lines when in this quantity as far as i am aware!

The 2 main area's of this are west coast of america, Major activity over last few days, we also have a lot of activity from india. Right next to a long mountain ridge with no housing or cities nearby. im assuming this is a fault line too. topographically speaking it looks like it is.

One at each side. Looks like major movement. Expecting something from this. But not sure what!

India Spot: http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=186.72,27.24,343/loc=94.793,26.281

West Coast: http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=214.33,28.46,343/loc=-116.618,34.645

Its also been happening in china. not as bad as the other 2 but still something to look at.

^^ both of the above are what they look like now. But look over the last few days.

On a side note: I'm wondering if this is connected to all these fireballs. And if something is having an effect on the planet and causing seismic activity.

For the California one:

Earthquake or volcanic activity is certainly possible. Check out the  SO2 (sulfur dioxide) levels too.
Note the zone between Eureka & Willow Creek, CA

If those maps are accurate, Mother Earth is definitely venting gases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

On a side note: I'm wondering if this is connected to all these fireballs. And if something is having an effect on the planet and causing seismic activity.

We had a planetary alignment this past month.

See 5 bright planets at once

First time we can see 5 planets at once since 2005. All 5 are up before dawn, still, and all 5 will remain visible until Mercury disappears in the dawn just after mid-February.

http://earthsky.org/science-wire/when-will-all-five-visible-planets-appear-simultaneously

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Big indian region quake coming soon?

Or around the ring of fire! im noticing very high levels of Carbon Monoxide. this is usually released from fault lines when in this quantity as far as i am aware!

The 2 main area's of this are west coast of america, Major activity over last few days, we also have a lot of activity from india. Right next to a long mountain ridge with no housing or cities nearby. im assuming this is a fault line too. topographically speaking it looks like it is.

One at each side. Looks like major movement. Expecting something from this. But not sure what!

India Spot: http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=186.72,27.24,343/loc=94.793,26.281

West Coast: http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=214.33,28.46,343/loc=-116.618,34.645

Its also been happening in china. not as bad as the other 2 but still something to look at.

^^ both of the above are what they look like now. But look over the last few days.

On a side note: I'm wondering if this is connected to all these fireballs. And if something is having an effect on the planet and causing seismic activity.

You still online? - Someone posted this on FB

" Was talking to a friend the other night ...he was saying scary as crap stuff about DARPA to turn up the GWEN TOWERS and increase the MK ULTRA /HAARP/ELF apparatus to make many do things that they would not normally do. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, grav said:

Edgar Cayce predicted the West Coast falling into the sea. He was one of the few psychics who could "see" the future. Because he was alive in the modern age, he understood what he was seeing more than Nostradamus and other early visionaries who didn't understand modern technology, like airplanes (real or not) flying into skyscrapers.

Supposedly, time does not exist. The Electric Universe theory allows the pineal gland to tap into the Matrix. Speaking of electricity, Sky Cat is quiet lately.

Yeah if I recall he had a pretty good track record on predicting events. Although if I remember he also said that Atlantis would reappear back in 05' or 12'. Still it'll be interesting what comes about all these warnings nature is giving us.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

You still online? - Someone posted this on FB

" Was talking to a friend the other night ...he was saying scary as crap stuff about DARPA to turn up the GWEN TOWERS and increase the MK ULTRA /HAARP/ELF apparatus to make many do things that they would not normally do. "

Hmm... what else did he say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's stinky air at night in Socal, lots of people complaining. Especially when the air is still and humidity is higher than the daytime, days are breezy. Smells like sewer gas and sulphur. I don't notice anything in the daytime. Probably doesn't mean anything... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's stinky air at night in Socal, lots of people complaining. Especially when the air is still and humidity is higher than the daytime, days are breezy. Smells like sewer gas and sulphur. I don't notice anything in the daytime. Probably doesn't mean anything... 

Well your smack in the middle of the shown data field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earthquake Forecast February 25-29, 2016: EARTHQUAKE WARNING

Published on Feb 24, 2016

From the 26th to the 29th there will be an increase in seismic activity peaking on the 29th when no less than 5 planetary alignments will converge. Around that day multiple 6 magnitude earthquakes may strike and from the 28th to the 29th a mid to high 7 magnitude earthquake is possible.

----------------------------

For what it's worth, today is supposed to be the most likely day for a large earthquake. If nothing else, there's a good depiction of the planetary alignment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.