Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

News Agencies Setting Precedent To ‘Ban’ Free Speech of Outspoken Political Insiders

15 posts in this topic

Unless you’re one of the few of us on the inside who is trying to stream truth, and being stifled at every impasse, it’s hard to imagine the degree to which America is being transformed into a totalitarian state we should be very fearful of. Barack Obama has long been waging war on the First Amendment, as I highlight in the links below, and as Alex Jones delves into in his video below, but what we are experiencing now is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Anyone who studied Barack Obama’s past prior to 2008, and looked into the history of socialized medicine, knew that Obamacare was a means to tug at the heartstrings of uninformed Americans to get the bill passed, and then once the bill passed, it was intended to be the single most important mechanism for complete control of the population. In the latest stunt by Obama, the Feds Are Suggesting Mandatory Psychiatric Evaluations for All Americans. As you’ll learn in that post, Nonconformity and Freethinking Is Now Considered a Mental Illness. Nonconformity a mental illness? Nonconformity defined as disagreement with Obama’s agenda!!! It even has a name as you’ll learn in the video contained within that post: Oppositional Defiant Disorder or ODD for short. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/02/news-agencies-setting-precedent-to-ban-free-speech-of-outspoken-political-insiders-53932.html

12 minutes ago, BigRed said:

the Feds Are Suggesting Mandatory Psychiatric Evaluations for All Americans.

Resulting, of course, in expensive medications being prescribed. "Citizen, have you taken you zoloft today?"

They actually admitted they relied on the stupidity of the American voters to get Obamacare passed.

GRUBER: "Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage."
Published on Nov 7, 2014
Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber bragging about deceiving the American people, who he thinks are stupid.

What's so scary is a teacher can report a child they think is oppositional and they can be forced to take drugs in order to attend school.
Once a kid has been labeled it will follow them for rest of their lives. There's no good way to get it removed from their school or medical record.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They actually admitted they relied on the stupidity of the American voters to get Obamacare passed.

They rely on that for many things, like starting illegal wars, terrorist actions, ... . Well, hell y'all know. After all this is the Conspiracy Forum.

1 minute ago, puddle said:

They rely on that for many things, like starting illegal wars, terrorist actions, ... . Well, hell y'all know. After all this is the Conspiracy Forum.

Yep, that's why we're here.
To learn and to share what we've learned.
Some people may never see or accept it but some will.
There is strength in numbers so we have to try.
We can't just roll over and die.

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

What's so scary is a teacher can report a child they think is oppositional and they can be forced to take drugs in order to attend school.
Once a kid has been labeled it will follow them for rest of their lives. There's no good way to get it removed from their school or medical record.

That particular point doesn't scare me. Why would anyone send their child into any American public school system?

21 minutes ago, Flat said:

That particular point doesn't scare me. Why would anyone send their child into any American public school system?

I don't know why. I couldn't do it.
It's cruel and dangerous but a lot of people do.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't know why. I couldn't do it.
It's cruel and dangerous but a lot of people do.

I bet homeschooling is considered ODD soon enough.

21 minutes ago, Flat said:

I bet homeschooling is considered ODD soon enough.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. Some states do make it difficult. I got a note from my son's pediatrician just in case.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.