Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Monsanto Proven To Be The Source of White Phosphorus Used in Gaza Massacre

7 posts in this topic

February 8, 2016 3:20 pm·

ST. LOUIS — Monsanto Corporation, the agribusiness giant best known for its pesticides and genetically-modified crops, also manufactured white phosphorous for the U.S. government over at least the past 20 years. Used in incendiary military weapons, the United States sold white phosphorous-based weapons to Israel, which used those weapons to commit brutal war crimes against Palestinians living in Gaza in 2009.

White phosphorous is created from phosphorous through industrial processes — it is not a naturally occurring substance. Exposure can cause severe and often fatal burns, or other complications such as organ failure, with even survivors suffering from long-term health effects.

In addition to its use in weapons, white phosphorous is also used to create phosphoric acid, a key ingredient in some fertilizers, which likely explains why Monsanto would manufacture the substance.

At one point, Monsanto was the only U.S.-based firm manufacturing the substance. This, of course, caught the military’s attention.

Read the whole post here : http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/monsanto-israel-gaza-white-phosphorus/

7 minutes ago, CSB said:

February 8, 2016 3:20 pm·ST. LOUIS — Monsanto Corporation, the agribusiness giant best known for its pesticides and genetically-modified crops,

And here I thought they were best known for poisoning generations of Vietnamese with Agent Orange. Not to mention numerous US troops.

Dandy people, those M scientists.

9 minutes ago, puddle said:

And here I thought they were best known for poisoning generations of Vietnamese with Agent Orange. Not to mention numerous US troops.

Dandy people, those M scientists.

No they are best known for poisoning everyone on the planet with Roundup!

New Study finds Monsanto’s Roundup Herbicide 125 Times More Toxic Than Regulators Say

http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-study-finds-monsantos-roundup-herbicide-125-times-more-toxic-than-regulators-say/5390710

1 person likes this

That new study must be lying. These are good people. They said you could brush your teeth with Agent Orange. I've been brushing mine with Roundup for years.

1 minute ago, puddle said:

That new study must be lying. These are good people. They said you could brush your teeth with Agent Orange. I've been brushing mine with Roundup for years.

Nice...I hope you have a will or at least have told someone how to delete your facebook and iphone contacts when that roundup toothpaste catches up with you.  LOL

Just now, puddle said:

If you have a car/truck and a hot wife can I have them ? RIP bro .

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

If you have a car/truck and a hot wife can I have them ? RIP bro .

Actually, I have all three, but Monsanto told me that I could take all three with me to Monsanto heaven.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.