Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Pineal Gland

4 posts in this topic

I found this video today and found it vary interesting being that it covers this topic so broadly and I thought that I would share it here .

it also covers how government suppresses your Pineal Gland and way . It's just 15 minutes long 

In this new video Justin breaks down the GREATEST COVER-UP to ever exist in human history. It’s on your Pineal Gland, learn how to activate it, awaken your third eye and extra sensory super powers you never knew existed.

Knowledge is Power and applied knowledge is FREEDOM, share this video with everyone you can and help spread this conscious awareness with our fellow light bruthas and sistah of this planet.

1 person likes this

Cool video - one for the "collection"

I read THIS book many years ago and it fascinated me.  Since then I have come across this pineal gland many times and still it remains an enigma.  Many people believe that we humans are in some way, shape or form descendants from an alien race (this is not now the debate however) if so maybe this "third-eye" is still remnants of the genetic "heritage".

9 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Cool video - one for the "collection"

I read THIS book many years ago and it fascinated me.  Since then I have come across this pineal gland many times and still it remains an enigma.  Many people believe that we humans are in some way, shape or form descendants from an alien race (this is not now the debate however) if so maybe this "third-eye" is still remnants of the genetic "heritage".

If only everyone was developed enough with understanding it would be used much more. I'm swaying towards it being the next tool in the human evolutionary process and think it may be responsible for certain psychic powers. Or as a way for us to converse once words become pointless. Which will happen eventually. It's evolution baby!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.