Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon Compares Trump To Hitler

4 posts in this topic

I wonder if Calderon knows about the book of Hitler Speeches Trump kept next to his bed?

Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon on Saturday joined his predecessor in office in unloading on Donald Trump, calling the Republican front-runner’s campaign racist and saying his discourse on immigration is fueling anti-American sentiment around the world.

Calderon, a conservative who was president of Mexico from 2006 to 2012, even said he thought Trump was trying to exploit the same social feelings and resentments as did Adolf Hitler.

“I think his logic of exalting white supremacy isn’t even acting against immigration — Donald Trump is the descendant of migrants — it is acting and speaking against immigrants who have a different skin color than him, which is frankly racist and is a bit like the exploitation of sensitive fibers that Hitler did in his day,” Calderon told reporters after a meeting of the National Action Party, or PAN, in Mexico City.

Calderon’s comments parallel those made earlier by former President Vicente Fox, who preceded Calderon in office and also belonged to the PAN party.

In interviews with Univision and Mexican media, Fox called Trump “crazy,” a “false prophet” and an embarrassment to his party. When asked about Trump’s assertion that he was going to get Mexico to pay for his proposed border wall, Fox used an explicative to make his point the country would never do so.

Trump said Fox ought to be “ashamed of himself” for his vulgarity and demanded an apology.

More:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/calderon-706064-trump-president.html

Calderon is not wrong ya know. If Trump gets the Republican nomination all sorts of crap will rise to the top of the outhouse.  I'm sure the liberal media is licking their chops waiting until they can report on this old story along with thousands more.  If Vanityfair didn't want this article circulated, they would have scrubbed it from the internet years ago.

September 1990

<snip>

Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, “Heil Hitler,” possibly as a family joke.

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

Entire Article:

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

Former Mexican President Felipe

should be tied to a tree like the

GAY Piñata that he is. He isn't worthy to cut The Donald's back yard.

I hope he gets Montezuma's Revenge while stuck in traffic near the Mexico City Airport where the toilets never work anymore anyways.

Lol.

If Mexico is such a great place to live and work then why are the people leaving in mass? They've been sneaking into the US for DECADES so I guess they are embarrassed to live in Calderon's paradise.

Note to Donald: Please allow truckloads of Tequila and avocados to come through the wall, at least until I get my trees planted. How much agave do I have to plant to make Patron? Damn, that seems like too much work.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

If Mexico is such a great place to live and work then why are the people leaving in mass? They've been sneaking into the US for DECADES so I guess they are embarrassed to live in Calderon's paradise.

Note to Donald: Please allow truckloads of Tequila and avocados to come through the wall, at least until I get my trees planted. How much agave do I have to plant to make Patron? Damn, that seems like too much work.

Right?

Send over the Cabo Wabo but keep Sammy Hager on the south side of the wall.

I hope the Donald retaliates and compares that burritard to Liberace.

lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.