Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Marine Sgt. talks Benghazi Four At Bill Clinton rally for Hillary 2016

35 posts in this topic

When Bill Clinton visited Bluffton, SC to rally people to vote for Hillary, he met the ire of a former Marine Drill Sgt. who spoke out against Hillary's lies surrounding the Benghazi Four. Hillary Lied to the Families of the Benghazi Four-Stevens, Woods, Smith, & Doherty. She lied over the American Flag-draped coffins of our Brave Men. Hillary deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison for that alone. Yet her crimes encompass so much more....Watergate, Chinagate, Emailgate (this alone should have her convicted for using unsecured servers during her first three months tenure as Secretary of State. There is so much more Hillary is guilty of, but her LIES and arrogance surrounding the Benghazi Four is enough to have her incarcerated for life. ---III% PATRIOTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Lucy would say, good on him. And good luck, Semper Fi. Watch your back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so incomprehensible how these people can get their panties in such a twist over four people, at least some of the four people were engaging in acts of terrorism.

But let's leave that issue out of it for the moment.

Why are these four so important, but there is no discussion, by anyone, of all the innocent Libyans who got caught in the US's terrorist acts against Libya?

Why are these four so important, but there is no discussion, by anyone, of the 500,000 Iraqi children murdered by the USA/UK in the 1990s, under Clinton's watch?

What of the million killed by the illegal invasion of Iraq, the million killed?? by the illegal invasion of Afghanistan, the ... killed by the millions more slaughtered by the US in its illegal invasions of sovereign nations around the world?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, puddle said:

It's so incomprehensible how these people can get their panties in such a twist over four people, at least some of the four people were engaging in acts of terrorism.

But let's leave that issue out of it for the moment.

Why are these four so important, but there is no discussion, by anyone, of all the innocent Libyans who got caught in the US's terrorist acts against Libya?

Why are these four so important, but there is no discussion, by anyone, of the 500,000 Iraqi children murdered by the USA/UK in the 1990s, under Clinton's watch?

What of the million killed by the illegal invasion of Iraq, the million killed?? by the illegal invasion of Afghanistan, the ... killed by the millions more slaughtered by the US in its illegal invasions of sovereign nations around the world?

 

 

These 4 are so important because Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama fed them to the wolves. If you want to discuss the Iraqi children and the Libyans feel free to start a thread about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

These 4 are so important because Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama fed them to the wolves. If you want to discuss the Iraqi children and the Libyans feel free to start a thread about that. 

 

You can't blame the CIA terrorist group, headed by Obama and Clinton, for getting people killed, when those people were aiding that same terrorist group in committing terrorist acts in Libya, and the whole ME.

Since this action was in Libya, but hardly confined to Libya, shall we discuss the, how many Libyans did you say were killed? More than four? Do they have families, loved ones who are missing them terribly? Do they count? At all?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puddle said:

 

You can't blame the CIA terrorist group, headed by Obama and Clinton, for getting people killed, when those people were aiding that same terrorist group in committing terrorist acts in Libya, and the whole ME.

Since this action was in Libya, but hardly confined to Libya, shall we discuss the, how many Libyans did you say were killed? More than four? Do they have families, loved ones who are missing them terribly? Do they count? At all?

 

Feel free to start your own thread about it. This thread is about the 4 who were murdered in Benghazi by Clinton's and Obama's political failures. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Feel free to start your own thread about it. This thread is about the 4 who were murdered in Benghazi by Clinton's and Obama's political failures. 

Okay.

Why do you suggest they were murdered? If there was a Libyan ambassador in Washington, DC, arranging for guns to go to rebel/terrorist US forces, joined by some from the UK, some from Canada, Australia, ...,  and that ambassador was killed by US "patriots", would you suggest he was murdered? 

What of the political failures of Obama and Clinton getting involved in terrorist actions in the ME, North Africa to begin with? And this most certainly isn't a Repub/Dem thing. If you engage in terrorism, you have to be prepared to accept the down side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you suggesting that the people who killed the 4 in Benghazi were patriots? If so, who were they? Who did they work for? Why did Hillary and Obama give stand down orders for anyone to come in and help them if they were all in cahoots for a gun running operation? More questions than answers, always. Maybe they wanted those 4 to die so they'd keep their mouths shut? 

<snip>

A preview by Benghazi security officer Kris “Tanto” Paronto of 13 Hours, the block-buster Michael Bay film that premieres on Thursday, raises dramatic new questions about the refusal by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to authorize a military rescue of the besieged U.S. diplomatic facility and the nearby CIA Annex on Sept 11-12, 2012.

In a presentation at a conference organized by the Maryland Citizen Action Network last weekend, Paronto revealed that two AC-130H “Spectre” gunships were “on call” that night, both within range of Benghazi.

One of them was a six-hour flight away, co-located with a U.S. special operations team in Djibouti.

The other was at Naval Air Station Sigonella, in Sicily. “That’s a 45-minute flight,” Paronto said.

The Spectre gunship with its 25mm rapid-fire gatling guns, its 40 mm precision Bofors gun, and its 105mm canon is “good in urban warfare because you have little collateral damage,” Paronto explained.

In fact, it was just what the beleaguered security team needed. They could see the jihadis advancing on the Annex compound throughout the night and lit them up with lasers, which the airborne crew could have used for precision targeting purposes. On-line videos of the Spectre gunship in operation show that it can walk its cannons up narrow streets, killing fighters while leaving the surrounding buildings intact and people inside them unharmed.

“I asked for the Spectre and ISR [an armed Predator drone] at 9:37 pm,” Paronto said, certain that the attacks actually started at 9:32 pm local time, not 9:42 pm as previously reported. “At midnight, they told us they were still working on getting us that Spectre gunship. Not that it was not available, but that they were still working on it.”

And there were more forces immediately available for a rescue effort, in particular, the European Command (EUCOM) Commander’s In-Extremis Force, which was then on a counter-terrorism training mission in Croatia, a 3 hour flight from Benghazi.

Paronto knew people in that unit, and remembers calling them after he and his security team got back to the CIA Annex from the diplomatic compound, where they had just rescued the surviving U.S. personnel. “They were loading their gear into their aircraft and ready to go,” he recalled.

Later, his friends in the unit told him they had been shut down sometime after midnight.

All evidence now points to a specific stand-down order issued by Secretary Clinton, since the Libyan facilities came under her direct authority. Without a specific request for assistance from the State Department, the Pentagon was powerless to act.

Last month, the State Department released a critical email, sent at 7:09 pm Washington time (1:09 am Benghazi time) from Jeremy Bash, a top aide to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, informing Mrs. Clinton’s office of various military assets that were “spinning up as we speak” to deploy to Benghazi.

Among those assets were C-110 in Croatia, two U.S. Marine Corps Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) platoons based in Rota, Spain, the Spectre gunships, armed Predator drones, and possibly elements of Marine Expeditionary Units in the Mediterranean and the Red Sea.

In preparation for deploying C-110 directly to Benghazi from Croatia, General Carter Ham, commander-in-chief of Africa Command (AFRICOM), issued orders transferring authority for C-110 to him from European Command (EUCOM).

General Ham was doing what any smart U.S. military officer would have done, by laying the ground work for a formal order he expected to come down an hour or two later.

“Assuming Principals agree to deploy these elements, we will ask State to secure the approval from host nation,”Bash wrote. “Please advise how you wish to convey that approval to us.”

When Bash sent that email, Paronto and his team-mates had just fought off an assault on the Annex by twenty or more well-armed jihadis. They would continue to fight throughout the night, as larger and increasingly brazen groups of jihadis gathered in dark areas beyond the Annex the security officers referred to as “Zombiland.”

They certainly could have used the support from the Spectre gunship, or the arrival of forty or so well-armed Special Operations combat specialists from C-110.

<snip>

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261442/hillarys-benghazi-stand-down-order-exposed-kenneth-r-timmerman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Are you suggesting that the people who killed the 4 in Benghazi were patriots? If so, who were they? Who did they work for?

It's certainly within the realm of possible that they were patriots. Libyan patriots, Syrian patriots, Iraqi patriots, Afghan patriots, ... . Who they worked for is a much tougher question. As I mentioned, when you are the leading terrorist group/nation in the world, you are bound to get mixed up with all manner of tawdry individuals. It could have been some folks from any of the aforementioned countries, or a number of other ME countries who had any number of motives for this action. 

As Noam Chomsky has warned numerous times,

“Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puddle said:

It's certainly within the realm of possible that they were patriots. Libyan patriots, Syrian patriots, Iraqi patriots, Afghan patriots, ... . Who they worked for is a much tougher question. As I mentioned, when you are the leading terrorist group/nation in the world, you are bound to get mixed up with all manner of tawdry individuals. It could have been some folks from any of the aforementioned countries, or a number of other ME countries who had any number of motives for this action. 

As Noam Chomsky has warned numerous times,

“Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.”

So you have no idea if they were patriots or not. Noam Chomsky is a huge gatekeeper in case you didn't know that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

So you have no idea if they were patriots or not. Noam Chomsky is a huge gatekeeper in case you didn't know that. 

They had to have been at least as patriotic as any of the US personnel who were there. Much more so, I would suggest because they were obviously trying to get the terrorists out of their country, and likely right out of the ME.

Noam Chomsky is hardly a gatekeeper. He embodies free and open discussion, unlike the vast majority of Americans, and those of other western countries who, hypocritically, are the real gatekeepers. He has his opinions and he is fully entitled to express those, which he has, HONESTLY, been doing for his entire life. That's what makes him such a great individual. Do a measure of Chomsky against any US president/politician for "gatekeeping".

Just ask yourself, how many Americans [and of course not just Americans] are open to discussing 9-11 in anything approaching the standard that the US pretends it holds to for freedom of speech, openness to all ideas, ... .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puddle said:

They had to have been at least as patriotic as any of the US personnel who were there. Much more so, I would suggest because they were obviously trying to get the terrorists out of their country, and likely right out of the ME.

Noam Chomsky is hardly a gatekeeper. He embodies free and open discussion, unlike the vast majority of Americans, and those of other western countries who, hypocritically, are the real gatekeepers. He has his opinions and he is fully entitled to express those, which he has, HONESTLY, been doing for his entire life. That's what makes him such a great individual. Do a measure of Chomsky against any US president/politician for "gatekeeping".

Just ask yourself, how many Americans [and of course not just Americans] are open to discussing 9-11 in anything approaching the standard that the US pretends it holds to for freedom of speech, openness to all ideas, ... .

You don't like Americans much do you? lmao There comes a time when you just have to agree to disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.