Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Cartoon Conspiracy Theories

6 posts in this topic

The first one I am going to post is the first one I ever seen/heard. He takes requests, but mostly sticks to the major theories ATM.

Here is his latest video.

Let me know if you guys like this type of stuff. I need to watch and read some other things, I'll post some more of these later. If I don't tag me and tell me to post some incase I forget.

I love this kind of thing, especially predictive programming info. Love Pinky and the Brain. lol and it's Berenstein! 

Dale knew about everything. He just kept it under his hat because of Joseph. He cared too much about the boy to traumatize him, plus, it was a pretty open yet subtile way to stick it to John for leaving him with the check, so to speak o.o

Plus, he does have a pretty sweet gig. Conspiracy guy/"exterminator".  I brought this point up on reddit years ago, but this guy does a fine enough job of hitting the key points.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.