Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NemoGravitus

The real truth about everything!! MUST WATCH CONSPIRACY TARDS! NEMO TELLS ALL

19 posts in this topic

Language, son! That's another mind control topic of it's own.

None of what you said is surprising....we've been watching this stage for many many years.

12 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Language, son! That's another mind control topic of it's own.

None of what you said is surprising....we've been watching this stage for many many years.

Lol, sorry, im from ohio, we officially use more cuss words per sentence than any other state.

1 minute ago, NemoGravitus said:

Lol, sorry, im from ohio, we officially use more cuss words per sentence than any other state.

I'm sorry to hear that. Words have power through vibration as well as the societal agreement on whether they are positive or negative. Be careful what you accept into your life!

Now you know why I'm yourmom. :biggrin:

1 person likes this

Ok so do think that Phil Schieder and Bill Cooper were telling the truth? I tend to think they were on to something! What are your thoughts?

13 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok so do think that Phil Schieder and Bill Cooper were telling the truth? I tend to think they were on to something! What are your thoughts?

I dont know either of their work that well....what aspects do you want to know if I agree with?

11 minutes ago, NemoGravitus said:

I dont know either of their work that well....what aspects do you want to know if I agree with?

Well both men were convinced about aliens running things here. Cooper stated that we had made long standing agreements with the survivor of the Roswell crash. Technology for some human experimentation. Schneider talked about his personal shootout with aliens at the dulce base. I guess what I want to know is do you think that there are any benevolent beings helping us out or do you think it's all bad? Also very interesting perspective! I tend to agree with some of what you say.

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Well both men were convinced about aliens running things here. Cooper stated that we had made long standing agreements with the survivor of the Roswell crash. Technology for some human experimentation. Schneider talked about his personal shootout with aliens at the dulce base. I guess what I want to know is do you think that there are any benevolent beings helping us out or do you think it's all bad? Also very interesting perspective! I tend to agree with some of what you say.

Yes, I believe there are benevolent beings out there, but I think that they cant do much for us until humanity is ready. Out in space when people die they just enter a new body...the benevelont beings are gonna bring that here eventually..but imagine a bunch of reptilians and peleadians coming here now....the world would descend into chaos.

1 person likes this

The victor over humanity will never be asked if he told the truth .

Bill Cooper and Phil Schieder a long with Adolf Hitler and David Icke . All believe that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are alien shape shifters . But try to prove it and they will kill or at lest try to kill you .

I myself have seen three things in my life that I would call UFOs I think they are real ! Way not ?; this planet and it's population could vary well be controlled by alien influences by mixing just human and reptilian DNA; they have us arguing over if the world is round or flat .  :1XqXnoz: 

1 person likes this

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:00 AM, NemoGravitus said:

thought this video is kind of related

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.