Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Colorado Medical Tyranny

9 posts in this topic

The land of legal medical and recreational marijuana is now trying to pass a law requiring people to register their unvaccinated kids with the state.

Medical tyranny comes to Colorado: Law would demand names and addresses of unvaccinated children be registered with the state

On the heels of California's gross violation of human rights, medical ethics and parental choice with SB 277 (the vaccine mandate), Colorado is looking to bring the medical police state to the Rocky Mountains. House Bill 1164 was just passed by committee on its way to a state congressional vote. It would demand that the names and addresses of all unvaccinated children be tracked on secret lists maintained by the state government.

<snip>

Colorado government, like California government, essentially believes that the state owns your children and can therefore do anything it wants to them. The march toward medical tyranny is a rapid one, and immediately after the passage of SB 277 in California, the state's Secretary of Health and Human Services, Diana S. Dooley, announced that all California children should be injected with mercury vaccines because the state ran out of mercury-free vaccines.

Many Colorado citizens are up in arms over this latest attempt and government-run medical tyranny. "House Bill 1164 is designed to circumvent the law protecting privacy and bully people into every vaccine on the market," said Colorado mom Pam Long as reported by CBS Denver.

Even parents that are pro-vaccine are still opposed to this government tracking bill. "I have the freedom to report what I’m going to do with my children or not," said another local citizen as reported by CBS Denver. "I don’t think it’s the government’s business."

More:

http://www.naturalnews.com/053114_unvaccinated_children_government_registration_medical_tyranny.html

The value of children to the state is not flesh and blood, but extraction of profit. The 'lawmakers' profit not only from industry, but from having children grow up to pay for their retirement. So the balancing act is between greed and just how much toxins can be injected into children and still have them capable of working.

1 person likes this

This whole thing makes me sick Brio! Im glad my children are grown otherwise I would have huge battle on my hands. I just hope, if and when, I ever have grandchildren that I still have enough fight left in me to battle the medical mafia.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, CGK said:

This whole thing makes me sick Brio! Im glad my children are grown otherwise I would have huge battle on my hands. I just hope, if and when, I ever have grandchildren that I still have enough fight left in me to battle the medical mafia.

Same, but ya know, when you're young with little kids, you don't know enough to not trust the gov, now we know and can pass on that knowledge so there's no reason for our kids to believe the gov or big pHarma. I never had the advantage of a parent informed on vaccines, my Mom still believes in them completely. We can't circumvent their choices for their kids but we can give them thee information we were never given.

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Same, but ya know, when you're young with little kids, you don't know enough to not trust the gov, now we know and can pass on that knowledge so there's no reason for our kids to believe the gov or big pHarma. I never had the advantage of a parent informed on vaccines, my Mom still believes in them completely. We can't circumvent their choices for their kids but we can give them thee information we were never given.

My kids were lucky growing up. We lived in Asia for 10 years so they didn't get all the immunizations that kids living in the US did. When we returned to the US, I created shot records and gave my pretend shot records to their schools. The US system had no way to verify if the records were real or not so they had to accept them. LOL

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, CGK said:

My kids were lucky growing up. We lived in Asia for 10 years so they didn't get all the immunizations that kids living in the US did. When we returned to the US, I created shot records and gave my pretend shot records to their schools. The US system had no way to verify if the records were real or not so they had to accept them. LOL

BAZINGA! Well done!! I declined vaccines for my daughter but they vaccinated her anyways. I thought they'd respect my stated objections, my mistake was not telling her to say no.

Edited by Brio

Now they give new born babies a Hep B vaccination before they leave the hospital.  They poison babies within the first 24 hours of life. That sure makes a case for home birth with a mid-wife.

Hepatitis B Vaccine (HepB)

It prevents: Hepatitis B, a chronic or acute liver disease that can lead to liver failure and cancer.

When baby gets it: The first dose should be given before she’s discharged from the hospital after birth. A second dose should happen between 1 and 2 months of age. If, for some reason, baby doesn’t get the hepatitis B vaccine at the hospital, she’ll need three doses — at 0, 1 and 6 months — and the final dosage should be administered no earlier than 24 weeks old.

more: http://www.thebump.com/a/vaccinations-what-baby-will-need

Shhhh, Everybody supposed to be too stoned to notice what the gov is doing. The cartels must be slacking or price must be too "high"

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Shhhh, Everybody supposed to be too stoned to notice what the gov is doing. The cartels must be slacking or price must be too "high"

The weed expanded consciousness. The elite should have done more research on Cannabis. :chuckle:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.