Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

The Movie Idiocracy Has Become A Documentary

4 posts in this topic

Idiocracy is one of my favorite movies! Welcome to Costco...I love you!

Idiocracy’ Writer Says Film About Idiots Ruling America Has Become a ‘Documentary

On Wednesday, one of the writers of the 2006 satirical cult film Idiocracy said his film no longer looks like a work of fiction when commenting on the state of American politics.

Etan Cohen, who co-wrote the film alongside director Mike Judge, wrote on Twitter that he “never expected Idiocracy to become a documentary.”

I never expected #idiocracy to become a documentary.

— Etan Cohen (@etanjc) February 24, 2016

In response to a commenter who replied to his tweet, Cohen then joked, “I thought the worst thing that would come true was everyone wearing Crocs.”

@pimlius I thought the worst thing that would come true was everyone wearing Crocs

— Etan Cohen (@etanjc) February 24, 2016

In 2014, Mike Judge (Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill) commented on the legacy of the film, which portrays a dystopian future, filled with idiots whose shallow lives are ruled by groupthink and laughing at jokes about flatulence

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/25/idiocracy-writer-says-film-about-idiotic-america-has-become-a-documentary/

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

You saw this article as well. hahaha

:laugh:

Yes, I hate to say it but its true..

We're living it concurrently with 1984. It gets more bizarre by the day!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.