Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doom11

4 times the U S almost destroyed itself with its own nuclear weapons

13 posts in this topic

There aro no nuclear weapons; trust me, I'd know, since I studied these things.

It's just another hoax to keep people afraid.

If they do some nuclear catastrophe, it can be just Fukushima-type, combinen with some hoax-bombing (hoax in a manner that it cannot be nuclear bombs, since there are none.)

You can try to search youtube for some info about what actually happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

1 person likes this

I trust you and I'm happy to hear that there are no such things as Nuclear weapons...I was worried. What sort of bombs do we have so I can worry about those instead?

22 minutes ago, rookie said:

There aro no nuclear weapons; trust me, I'd know, since I studied these things.

It's just another hoax to keep people afraid.

If they do some nuclear catastrophe, it can be just Fukushima-type, combinen with some hoax-bombing (hoax in a manner that it cannot be nuclear bombs, since there are none.)

You can try to search youtube for some info about what actually happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Are you f***ing nuts.... Yes there is, and until you show me %10000000000000 that there isn't then you are wrong...

5 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Are you f***ing nuts.... Yes there is, and until you show me %10000000000000 that there isn't then you are wrong...

Come on ...play along. There are no nuclear weapons, only nuclear power plants..ok, were do we go from here?

:lol_alpha:

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, CGK said:

Come on ...play along. There are no nuclear weapons, only nuclear power plants..ok, were do we go from here?

:lol_alpha:

Ok, but it will not be easy. LOL

Just now, JustATrucker said:

Ok, but it will not be easy. LOL

I just noticed that Rookie is a new member. Welcome Rookie!

:heartflowers:

We are all ears. I'm looking forward to hearing what you know about nuclear weapons.

1 person likes this

They take much better photos of their bombs going off than landing. How is it possible there's anything left of the Marshall Islands after all these years of "testing" ?? They just shot one off last November and at what cost to the taxpayers? Can't wait for the dog and pony show to be over cuz it's just plain silly now.

I personally know the guy that dropped the bombs on Goldsboro, he told me all about it. His name is probably

classified, so I won't use it. But, he's probably the shortest B-52 pilot that ever lived, at about 5'3",

and a total A-Hole, to boot.

Also, those aren't the only nuke disasters on record. There was the one that dropped a bomb into the Medteranian sea.

And when good old McCaine shot a missle into a fighter, it took a bomb inrto 16,000 feet of water off Okinawa.

They sent a deep sea sub down to try and recover it,but they never did.

There were others, there's even a rumor of two subs doing a 'Red October' style shoot out in the Alantic.

Also, here at Travis, there's more rumors of something that happened here, I can't get it pinned down.

It sounds like someone almost dropped a conventional bomb on a nuclear storage area, again, just rumors

But, I don't know much, just a few things

If all these bombs were real, why aren't we all dead and glowing from the fallout?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.