Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Katy Perry is JonBenét Ramsey?

2 posts in this topic

Just 1-2 years ago, I would have laughed this one off as ridiculous.

Now, you have to wonder.  The appearance is definitely close but I thought this quote from Katy Perry (taken from the 2nd video) made this conspiracy much more interesting:

"Not that I was one of those stage kids.  There was no JonBenét Ramsey inside of me waiting to burst out." 

What are the odds?

http://news.yahoo.com/katy-perry-is-jonben%C3%A9t-ramsey-heres-your-guide-171415291.html

Truthfully, I didn't pay attention to this story when it broke out.  But didn't South Park and everyone else think the parents did it because they were poor actors pretending to cry, etc.  Funny thing, maybe they were just actors pretending to cry because Katy Perry was destined to be a rich superstar.

Edited by Rothbard

Major resemblance @ 0.51 especially in the eyes where she's not wearing tons of makeup. I'd also read the Columbine shooters are Southpark creators but that was probably from Dallas Goldbug. Everybody writes off Dallas as being crazy but like the Alex Jones/Bill Hicks photographs they do make ya go hmmmmm.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.