Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Lets slam Donald Trump

8 posts in this topic

Lets slam Donald Trump he is the best part of this dog and pony show

Donald Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Now Reportedly Stands By Her Allegations

Fricken ***** maybe a Hillary supporter .

Watch out Mr Trump they are out to take you down !

How deep will this rabbit hole go ?

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/donald-trump-sexual-assault-accuser-now-reportedly-stands-by-her-allegations/

There is just nothing on this earth that beats politics when it comes to underhanded devious tactics.  I think you must be a special kind of stupid to get involved in politics - really, you must know that everyone and sundry who is not "with" you will be "against" you and will leave no stone unturned in an effort to find any small blemish that can be used and blown-up as big as possible to try and put you in a bad light.

Alternatively you must really believe that you can make a difference, really love your country and fellow countrymen and have a thick skin.  Maybe this is where Trump fits in.

2 people like this

I really like you

Just now, FalkeAuge said:

There is just nothing on this earth that beats politics when it comes to underhanded devious tactics.  I think you must be a special kind of stupid to get involved in politics - really, you must know that everyone and sundry who is not "with" you will be "against" you and will leave no stone unturned in an effort to find any small blemish that can be used and blown-up as big as possible to try and put you in a bad light.

Alternatively you must really believe that you can make a difference, really love your country and fellow countrymen and have a thick skin.  Maybe this is where Trump fits in.

1 person likes this

Im not going to slam that man. He would tweet that I am "Bad, Very Bad and a Liar"  just before having his lawyer draw up a cease and desist order.

That's how business is conducted in the "I make great deals" campaign.

LOL...you had to figure something like this would happen in North Texas!

CNN's cable 'shredded' during Trump press conference

CNN and MSNBC had major video trouble Friday during the Donald Trump news conference in which Gov. Chris Christie endorsed the Republican front-runner. The visual was spotty and blurry, leading to the two networks having to resort to showing still photos while airing audio of Christie and Trump answering questions.

But it wasn't just a bad signal.

According to a CNN source, the network's cable run during the event was physically tampered with.

"Someone cut the CNN cable between the truck and the fiber box," the source said, adding that the truck staff said "the cable was shredded."

More: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/cnns-cable-shredded-during-trump-press-conference-219868

Donald  was just speaking at a rally in Fort Worth where the cable was cut. Sure he supports Freedom of Speech as long as you say what he wants you too.

Trump then started discussing libel laws. The billionaire businessman has issued a number of legal threats to reporters and others throughout the years, though in the US it is difficult for public figures to sue the media for libel unless they can prove malice.

"Believe me, if I become president, oh, do they have problems," Trump said of the media. "They're going to have such problems."

He continued:

I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. ... So that when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace — or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons — write a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally protected.

With me, they're not protected, because I'm not like other people, but I'm not taking money, I'm not taking their money.

More: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-libel-laws-sue-media-2016-2

Doesn't he claim to be a generous man? He should send a gift to Hillary...like a nailgun. Oh wait, she already has one or twenty. Bill got a deal on them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.